In a mountain environment of the Pyrenees Orientales, at 1700m altitude, between Bolquère and the resort of Pyrenees 2000 / Font Romeu, this chalet of 120m2 on 2 floors, built in massive logs and old woods, ideally located in a quiet residential site of log cabins (Les Fermes de Bolquère 1) can accommodate up to 8 people and 1 baby.
This chalet enjoys sun all day allowing you to enjoy the balcony and 2 wooden terraces that surround it
Protected from the outside traffic by an impasse, the children of the residents can have fun together outside.
During the ski season, there is a free shuttle service nearby that runs every 20 minutes.
In this cozy cottage, we recommend storing your shoes on the shelves of the entrance and put your slippers
You will particularly appreciate these
BENEFITS INCLUDED in the rental price:
- You will have a personalized welcome, in a chalet preheated with beds made, accompanied by local products.
- Your consumption of water and electricity is included
- Internet: wifi access with a code
- All bathroom linen, bed and table is provided
- In troubleshooting, in the kitchen you will find something to prepare your first breakfast, your first seasonings and basic cleaning products
- Sledges for children are available in the garage ... and snow shovels!
- The departure cleaning (except the kitchen) is also included
SECOND FLOOR :
- 1 with 160 cm bed
- 1 with 140 cm bed
- 1 with 4 beds 90 x 200 including 2 bunk + 1 folding baby cot
- 1 bathroom with thalasso shower cabin (hair dryer provided)
- 1 toilet
- 1 bathroom is located in the 1st floor wc
FIRST FLOOR :
Living space :
1 large room to live warm overlooking a large terrace (an extending table will allow you to eat in the sun) facing south / south west with panoramic views of the village and the mountain (the Cambre d'Aze), including:
- 1 living room with 2 leather sofas, 1 stove and 1 TV 80cm
- 1 dining room opening onto the terrace
- 1 fully equipped American kitchen (Induction cooker with pyrolysis oven- Dishwasher- Fridge / Freezer- Microwave- Food processor- Toaster- Coffee machine- Raclette and griddle- Fondue set)
- 1 WC with washroom
- Shoe and ski storage space
- 1 washing machine
- 1 tumble dryer
- 1 Vacuum cleaner
- 1 iron and ironing board
CONVENIENCES / PRACTICAL
- Easy access to the resort, shops and village
- Winter, 100m, free shuttle for access to the slopes otherwise 5 minutes by car
- Children welcome
- Non smoking
- Pets not allowed