We are avid travelers and a pet loving family. Welcome to our cozy and tastefully decorated private space in the lower level of a single family home with a separate entrance and complete privacy. We have tried our best to incorporate technology along with warmth and creativity for your comfort. Located in a safe, pretty and walkable neighborhood with parks, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores nearby. If you're coming with a furry friend, please read 'other-things-to-note'.
- The pictures say it all :)
- The space has it's own entrance with smartkey provided when you arrive. You will be able to use this to come and go as you please during your stay. We live with our pets upstairs and you will have your complete privacy.
Check-in: 1 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
We may be able to accommodate early check-in with prior notice.
- Sleeping arrangements for up to 3 guests: 1 queen bed, 2 sofa beds.
- No loud parties please.
- Free parking in the driveway for 1 car
- Free wifi.
- The living area has 2 sofa beds, a comfortable reading chair and lamps, a table for laptop and/or dining, TV with Roku and a Playstation 3 .
- The bedroom has a very comfortable queen size bed and a bedside table with plug-in USB and electric outlets for your convenience. Bedroom lights are voice activated. Plenty of closet space with hangers. Extra pillows and bed linen available. A twin size air mattress is available if needed.
- Kitchenette for your private use has a breakfast nook, electric stove, refrigerator, a coffee maker, and a filtered water dispenser for hot/cold water. (We try to be environment-friendly, hence don't believe in having stocks of small water bottles.) Kitchen cabinets hold plates/glasses/coffee mugs/cutlery and cookware. We have also provided essentials you may need including breakfast cereal, olive oil/salt pepper/some condiments.
- Full private bath with a standing shower. Bath and hand towels are available. Some toiletries including hairdryer, toothpaste/toothbrushes, moisturizer are kept in the bathroom closet if you need them.
- If you feel like an activity but don't want to step out during cold winter days or hot summer days, there is an indoor compact motion strider in the bedroom! There are some games and puzzles for your entertainment as well.. Feel free to enjoy them!
We thank you for caring for the space and keeping it clean :)
Before check-out: Please wash the used dishes and take out the trash. There are garbage bins in the driveway. Put used towels/hand towels in the washer.. you don't need to run it! :)
- Access to backyard on request.
- Iron with ironing board available.
Interaction with guests
We will give you your space but are around if you have any questions!
Other things to note
Please let us know if you are bringing a dog. We have a very loving dog and 2 cats of our own and would love to accommodate and make arrangements so that the pets are all safe. Your communication and co-operation would be very appreciated.
For long term stays reservations are limited to either
One guest with a dog or
1-2 guests with one car.