Spend a few days in Riquewihr, one of the most beautiful villages of Alsace and France, with its rich architecture, its soil, its authenticity, not to mention its Christmas market that thrills young and old.
Alsatian house under renovation classified as historical monuments.
Charming 100m² duplex (for 2-8 people) quietly located in one of the nicest streets of the village and 2 steps from the main street.
You will feel at home here.
At your disposal :
- A fitted kitchen (hob oven, extractor, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, etc ...)
- A living room with sofa, flat screen TV and fireplace
- 3 bedrooms (2 bedrooms with double bed 160 cm and a room equipped with a shower, 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds)
- A bathroom with tub-shower and a toilet
- Bed linen provided but not towels
- Garage a car and terrace
Guests can enjoy the town and the many
visits around as:
- Other pretty villages: Hunawihr, Ribeauvillé, Kaysersberg, Eguisheim (voted the prettiest village in France in 2013), plus the cities of Colmar and Strasbourg,
- Visits to castles (Haut-Koenigsbourg, Holandsbourg, the 3 castles of Ribeauvillé)
- The eco-museum, museum of railway and automobile in Mulhouse,
- Wildlife parks: Monkey Mountain and Eagle Park in Kintzheim (15km), butterfly house and park storks and otters in Hunawihr (3km)
- Amusement parks: Cigoland in Kintzheim (15km) without forgetting the Europapark Europe's largest amusement park in Germany in Rust (40km)
- Other nearby activities: Golf Ammerschwihr, Whirlpool and equestrian center in Ribeauvillé, Canoeing / kayaking, hiking trails and many bicycle paths to discover Alsace in a different way ...
Here's a little preview of what you can do by coming to discover our beautiful region.