Experience the Marseillaise experience in this beautiful apartment in the heart of Marseille. Quiet, with a very large sun terrace 35m (view of Notre Dame).
5 minutes walk from the Canebière and 15 minutes from Vieux Port. close to the Saint-Charles train station and the Palais Longchamp.
Perfect for 2 or 4 guests, with a bed 2 places in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge.
Fully renovated apartment in the center of Marseille. You will appreciate its large terrace with views of Notre Dame de la Garde, perfect for breakfasts and sunny breakfasts, and top floor for its peace and tranquility.
The accommodation comprises:
- A spacious living room living room, very bright, fitted with a side kitchen and dining room on the other. The 3 seater sofa folds out into a bed and two 160cm wide spaces for the night,
- A spacious room, overlooking a long balcony with comfortable, full-length mirror and 2 bed 160cm width of seats,
- A bathroom with shower,
- And a large terrace, perfectly oriented southeast to enjoy the sun of Marseille, overlooking the iconic "Good Mother"! Table 6 people, large umbrella and comfortable sunbathing, perfect for sunbathing!
The apartment has all necessary equipment to help you enjoy your stay:
- Air conditioning, electric heating and heated towel rail in the bathroom,
- Wifi, TV, bluetooth speaker,
- Washing machine with dryer function,
- In the kitchen, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker ...
The apartment is located in a quiet street in a typical area of Marseille.
Located between the Gare Saint Charles and Boulevard Longchamp, the neighborhood is lively and has all the amenities; many neighborhood bars and restaurants.
The proximity to the Saint Charles train station allows you to move easily in Marseille (metro, tram, bus) or in the entire region (bus Aix-en Provence, TER Nice, Cannes, etc ...).
Flexible on arrival and departure, we will arrange the keys remaining available to any problems. We leave you with flyers and maps for all the surrounding activities.
To note, the apartment is on the 5th and last floor, no elevator.