Channel View villa is located on the Caribbean sea side of Nevis, and its close proximity to numerous beaches and restaurants makes it an ideal location to explore this quiet gem of an island.
The villa overlooks the Channel to St Kitts and boasts both sea and island views, so you sit by the pool soaking up the view or walk a short 10 minutes to the closest beach at Chrishi Beach, which has a great restaurant, bar and beach facilities.
Channel View is structured and furnished in a simple, practical and relaxed way, each of the 3 bedrooms has a walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, it has a large fenced pool area, an acre of secure lawn garden, a large internal open plan room perfect for entertaining and a generous back veranda with second dining table. In a newly developed area of Jones estate, this fenced property built in 2006 has an electric gate entrance. The large spacious grounds of almost one acre allow a safe area for children to play. Within a ½ mile radius, there are 5 beaches and several restaurants providing a varied selection of cuisine and ambience. The large main living area opens on to a veranda facing the Caribbean Sea and an excellent view of the sister island St Kitts. The master bedroom has direct access to the veranda.
Full house details are as follows:
• Roofed interior is 1,563 square feet and roofed exterior is 650 square feet
• Master bedroom (ensuite bath, separate shower unit and walk in closet) is 14’ x 15’. This has a 6’ wide super king double bed.
• Guest bedroom 1 (ensuite bath/shower and walk in closet) 14’ x 14’. This has a 6’ wide super king double bed.
• Guest bedroom 2 (ensuite bath/shower and walk in closet) 14’ x 12’. This has two bunk beds which are both double beds on the bottom and single beds on the top thus could sleep up to 6 children.
• Main room 24’ x 24’. This contains a large L-shaped sofa along with a dining room table and 8 chairs. There is also a large flat screen TV with cable.
• WIFI and telephone.
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned.
• Well equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine and breakfast bar.
• Fully stocked with Denby crockery, Arthur Price cutlery, wines glass (red and white), flutes and tumblers and plastic ware for pool side.
• Verandas 10’ x 24’ & 10’ x 42’ with outside dining area and two lounge chairs
• Laundry (washer, dryer, slop sink): 5’ x 14’
• Gated pool (12’ x 24’) with deck area and 4 sun loungers.
• Mosquito netted windows
• Maid service on request
Channel View is a family villa that you can relax in.