Val Thorens, the highest resort in Europe in Savoy, in the Alps (2300m)
Grand ski area "Les 3 Vallées", 600 km of pistes, with access to Méribel, Courchevel, LES MENUIRES, Valthorens ... Bel guaranteed snow from December to May
In terms of installation, Val Thorens also offers a snow park, a boardercross, a junior area dedicated to smaller, a slalom stadium hosting the most prestigious races, a zip line, a 6-km toboggan run long, and a smaller one for children, sleds, sports and leisure center, bowling, cinema ...
THE STUDIO IS THE CENTER OF THE STATION IN FRONT OF GLACIER PECLET Val Thorens RESIDENCE IN Dome Polset:
- DIRECT ACCESS TRACKS
- Located on the Place de Péclet, slalom district, where a farmers market 2 times per week
- Close to all amenities (100m): Ski school ski school and day care for the little ones - Parking - ski lifts office, pharmacy, shops and restaurants,
- Balcony overlooking Péclet glacier, facing south with a 180 ° degree (ROC DE PECLET glacier, tracks ...)
- Large bay window with electric shutters
- 6th floor.
- Guardian in the residence
- Ski locker
- 2 folding bunk beds 90,
- 1 sofa bed 2x90
- Storage, wardrobe
- Refrigerator, Oven, Microwave, Senseo coffee maker, kettle, toaster, raclette service, ceramic hob, dishwasher
Living room, lunchroom :
- Table + 4 chairs
- Flat screen TV
- Bath, basin, WC
- Hair dryer
Balcony with direct views of the peaks.
Apartment recently renovated