It's a 48sqm flat located in the 6th arrondissement of Lyon. Modern furniture, nice and simple decoration, the apartment has been recently renovated and it can welcome up to 4 people. Ideal cocoon for couples but also business travelers!
The apartment is located in the 6th arrondissement of Lyon, in a rather quiet street near several shops as well as public transport.
It was recently renovated, decorated with modern furniture, it sleeps 4 people. Its two beautiful stone walls (in the living room and bedroom) give this apartment a special charm!
It's composed of:
- A beautiful, bright and spacious lounge with large windows overlooking the street, a sofa-bed, a large flat-screen TV, a small desk if you ever need to work
- An kitchen open to the living room, with a bar with 4 high chairs for your meals. It's equipped with a microwave, hob, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker Nespresso.
- A spacious and very comfortable room with a double bed, a wardrobe and a few hangers for your clothes. A great shower is in the room and a sink. The toilet are separated.
For your comfort and to ensure a great stay, I provide towels, bed linen, vanity kits and some coffee capsules!
You will also have at your disposal a washing machine (combined dryer), iron, hair dryer, a cot if required and of course, access to Wifi!
The apartment is located on the 1st floor, accessible by stairs only. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
The apartment is located in a quiet area, near the Franklin Roosevelt cours where many luxury boutiques rub. At the end of the cours, the Maréchal-Lyautey Square, you will have a great view of the Opera House, the Hôtel de Ville tower and the Basilica of Notre Dame de Fourvière.
Foch area is no doubt, one of the most luxurious in the city. Between green areas and shops, a few minutes walk from the Presqu'Île, this area is unique and pleasant for walking, shopping, relaxing.
You will be:
- 5 minutes walk of the cours Maréchal-Lyautey
- 15 minutes walk from the Tête d'Or Park
- 15 minutes walk from Hôtel de Ville
- 10 minutes from Place Bellecour
- 15 minutes from the Amphithéâtre des Trois Gaules
- The closest metro is: Foch (line A), 2 minutes from the flat.
- There's a Velov station few minutes from the apartment.