It is a beautiful residence sea view ideally located at the water's edge. You just have to cross the tropical garden along the large swimming pool of the residence, to find you on the most beautiful beach of St Martin. This very nice duplex of 96 m2 is located 100 m from the central square of the eastern bay where there are charming restaurants and small shops. Everything is accessible on foot. The living room and bedrooms have air conditioning. Each room has its bathroom.
The duplex is located on the 1st and last floor of the residence.
The bottom of the duplex is composed of:
- a large living room overlooking the terrace of 14 m2 with sea view and pool. The sofa bed is equipped with an over-mattress to ensure comfort in case of additional sleeping.
- a fully equipped kitchen: dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, citrus press, coffee maker, toaster, combined fridge-freezer,
- an independent toilet
- a bedroom with a bathroom with a walk-in shower. This room has 2 single beds that can be converted into a king size bed thanks to a connecting kit and an over-mattress.
The floor of the duplex has:
- a bedroom with a king size bed
- a large bathroom with a walk-in shower
Access of travelers:
From Juliana airport, take direction Marigot then Grand-Case and continue towards Orient Bay. At the entrance of the Park, introduce yourself to the caretaker by announcing you for the Seaside Park residence.
From the airport of Grand Case, take Orient Bay direction.
Exchanges with travelers:
I will remain at your disposal for any questions you may have and allow you to have the best possible stay.
The seaside residence of Eastern Bay Park in a private and secure subdivision. In a few steps you will find the pretty central square very lively with its many restaurants (such as Waikiki, Kontiki and Kacao beach), its mini markets, its tobacco shop, its hairdressing salon, its clothing stores ... A real little dream village.
Grand Case Air Port: 4km (regional flights)
Juliana Airport: 14km (international flights)
Port of Marigot: 7km (Anguilla, St Barth)
Port of Oyster point: 4km (St Barts)
Bus all day at the entrance to Orient Bay Park.
Taxis on request and many car rental companies. The contact of a car renter knowing the address of the apartment, and who will accompany you may be advised.
Do not worry, for a toddler, no problem an umbrella bed is made available on request.
Access to WiFi is offered, but we can not be held responsible for network interruptions that you might encounter.