About the property
- House3229 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, designer kitchen and huge lounge - ideal family holiday
This newly renovated house is the perfect destination for a relaxing holiday between family and friends. The 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, huge lounge, fabulous kitchen, fenced garden and private heated pool make it perfect for up to 3 families travelling together. Spacious accommodation, tasteful decoration and high quality equipment combine to make a unique property.
From the garden and pool level, french doors open into:
- A spacious and fully equipped kitchen/diner offering:
* A beautiful fitted kitchen with central island and all mod cons: two integral ovens, induction hob, wine fridge, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, kettle, coffee machine, toaster.
* A dining area offering a farmhouse wooden dining table and benches
* A comfortable sitting area with large flat screen TV and corner sofa
Opening directly onto the large terrace and pool area, it is ideal for serving al fresco meals under the pergola!
- A shower room with walk in shower, double washbasin, and toilet
- A laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron and ironing board.
- a games room with billiard table, table tennis and a sauna
A staircase leads to the first floor where a long corridor gives access to:
* A huge living room with woodburner stove, comfortable sofas, flat screen TV, table and chairs, coffee tables and lamps. Picture windows offer a lovely view towards Domme and over the pool and garden below, and a french door opens onto a raised terrace with the same lovely views and equipped also with a table and chairs.
* A first double bedroom with a large double bed (160cm wide), bedside tables, lamps and wardrobe. A french door leads onto the upper garden level.
* A second double bedroom, also with a large double bed (160cm) and a french door onto the garden. There is a large built in wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps.
* A third double bedroom (large double bed 160cm) offers a window over the side garden, large built in wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps.
* A twin bedroom, with two single beds, large built in wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps and also a french door opening onto the upper garden.
* A spacious family bathroom with bath, walk in shower, and large vanity unit
* A separate toilet completes this floor
Another staircase leads to the upper floor, a paradise for the younger guests:
* a spacious play room offering a sofa, games and even a large flat screen TV and X box video game.
* a bedroom with one double bed, and one single bed and a hanging rail for clothes storage. This in turn leads to:
* the sixth and final bedroom with four single beds, bedside tables and hanging rail
* an independent shower room with washbasin and toilet completes this self contained attic level.
Internet WiFi access throughout
* a large terrace complete with table and chairs has access directly into the kitchen and is ideal for long leisurely lunches under the shade of the pergola. There is also a sitting area perfect for an evening aperitif!
* a beautiful newly built swimming pool is heated from May to September, and measures 10m x 5m. It has a jacuzzi bench, and solar shower, and is equipped with a submersed alarm for safety.
* the large garden is completely fenced, and offers woodland and lawn areas ideal for ball games, as well as a games area with petanque court, badminton net, and a table tennis table.
* Private parking for up to 4 cars
En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 16, 2018
About En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
We are based in Cénac and Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you. In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration. By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges. You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site: http://www.holiday-gites-dordogne.com We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne! The En Toutes Saisons Team
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
"Les Combes de Bougit" is situated just 1km from the small market town of Cénac et St Julien, where you will find a supermarket, two bakers, butchers, paper shop, and several bars and restaurants. The Dordogne river, with canoe bases is less than 1.5km from the house. All the major tourist attractions of the Dordogne, are all within a 30km drive from the villa: notably the beautiful villages of Domme at just 2kms, La Roque Gageac, the medieval market town of Sarlat, Beynac; the chateaux of Castelnaud, Les Milandes and Beynac; the troglodyte sites of La Roque St Christophe et Les Eyzies and Lascaux... the list is endless!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Location du samedi au samedi en haute saison. Le tarif s'entend toutes charges comprises, sauf : * MENAGE FINAL OBLIGATOIRE : 180€ * TAXE DE SEJOUR - Location du linge de lit et de toilette: 20€/personne/semaine Conditions de réservation : - 25% d'acompte à la réservation - Solde payable 4 semaines avant la date du début de séjour - Caution restituable de 800€ payable à la remise des clés During high season the changeover day is saturday. flexible the rest of the time. The price is inclusive of all charges, except : * THE COMPULSORY FINAL DAY CLEANING SERVICE : 180€ set fee * The touristic taxe Bed linen and towels can be rented at a cost of 20€ per person per week. Booking process: - 25% deposit when booking - Remainder to be paid 4 weeks before arrival - Returnable breakage deposit of 800€ to be paid on arrival