About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 14 nights
Tasteful decoration, Quality furnishings. Peace and quiet guaranteed!
This lovely stone cottage has just been completely and lovingly restored by the owners, marrying a mix of modern furnishings with traditional features. Exposed stone walls, vaulted ceilings and wooden floors offer a traditional perigourdine house, in an up to date fashion! The cottage is light and airy, with open plan living room opening onto the wooden deck and private pool area.
A couple of steps lead from the driveway and parking area to a covered terrace running the length of the house.
The house is set on all one level, with just a couple of steps linking the different areas.
The glazed entrance door opens onto:
- the open plan living room, with high ceilings, exposed beams and stone walls. Windows to two sides, and a velux roof window ensure the room is bright and airy. Comfortable sofas, flat screen TV, a wood burner stove and coffee table provide the ideal spot for relaxing.
- an archway leads through into the huge fully equipped kitchen: hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. Large french windows offer a great view over the terrace, pool and rolling countryside beyond.
- a first bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, lamps and storage.
- a second bedroom with two single beds, bedside tables, lamps and storage.
- A colourful bathroom with bath with shower over; and a washbasin set on an original carpenters bench adds character.
- A separate toilet
Wifi access throughout.
The house is set in acres of walnut groves, with magnificent views over the countryside, and no neighbours in sight.
- A private pool, heated from May to September for your comfort, is equipped with sun loungers and parasols.
- A lovely decked terrace, with a pergola offering shade from the heat of the sun. Table and chairs offer a wonderful spot for al fresco meals.
- A garden of more than 2000m² set in the heart of walnut groves
- Private parking for two cars.
En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
We are based in Cénac and Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you. In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration. By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges. You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site: http://www.holiday-gites-dordogne.com We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne! The En Toutes Saisons Team
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Maison très agréable et confortable
Nous avons passé quelques jours très agréables.
Hôtes charmants et aux petits soins pour nous.
Lieu bucolique, maison très confortable et décorée avec beaucoup de goût.
Merci encore à nos hôtes.
If you like walking, water sports, horse-riding or cycling, and want to test your limits, you'll find what you're looking for in the hills and valleys that are so much part of the Périgord region. But there's nothing to stop you simply enjoying a quiet walk in the countryside, after which one can return to sit by the pool area and enjoy a refreshing drink whilst looking the countryside all around. Golfers have a 19 golf course only 10 minutes drive away. Bergerac airport is only 1 hour driving.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Location du samedi au samedi en haute saison; flexible en moyenne et basse saisons. Le tarif s'entend toutes charges comprises sauf supplément chauffage hors saison (sur revelé de compteur). Services optionnels : - Ménage en fin de séjour : 50€ Le linge de lit et de toilette sont inclus dans le prix. Conditions de réservation : - 25% d’acompte à la réservation. - Solde payable 4 semaines avant la date du début du séjour. - Caution restituable de 300€ payable à la remise des clés