We have not long hesitated to call home: "Little House on the Prairie" as it responds to the archetype of the doll house overlooking a sea of greenery and tranquility, which only disturb the birds, rabbits deer and other ...
Moreover accessed at home via a small road through the woods before reaching this great clarrière bathed in light.
Towering over one hectare of woods and meadows, this totally protected property welcomes all nature lovers in search of calm er authenticity.
Ideal for a couple, for a romantic getaway, the house is spacious enough for 4 guests.
With a total area of 90m², the house offers on one level:
* A charming farm style kitchen where antics are juxtaposed with modern Equipment
* A lovely lounge where large sofas invite you to relax.
(Note that the TV screen only allows DVD playback)
Both rooms open onto the covered terrace allowing communication in / out ideal in summer.
* At the side of the kitchen, the bathroom is no shortage either of romanticism, with its beautiful old sink and mirror and their smart washing machine concealed in a former linen closet. tiled toilet and shower stall round the room.
* On the other side of the living room, children's room with two single beds in wrought iron, a storage closet and two armchairs. Note that it has no window but a door access to outdoor garden.
* The master bedroom is on it above the kitchen, accessible from the beautiful wooden spiral staircase. Adorably furnished with a wooden bed 160cm wide, two bedside tables, large wardrobe, chest of drawers and small dressing it offers a more neat decoration and romantic that invite long lazy mornings ...
A mobile air conditioning unit will provide all the necessary comfort for summer nights cool.
An electric auxiliary heater (extra) and the wood stove will be significant for the cooler evenings in early and late season.
* The awning of the terrace allows you to lunch throughout the summer and relax in the two chairs in the sunlight.
* The adjacent terrace offers the opportunity to stand in the sun and contemplate the exceptional views of the Dordogne valley.
* Huge glade, surrounded by woods
* Parking for 1-2 cars
And everywhere the view, the view ... and the view!