About the property
- House968 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Ideal for a couple - Comfortable for up to 4 guests
We have not long hesitated to call home: "Little House on the Prairie" as it responds to the archetype of the doll house overlooking a sea of greenery and tranquility, which only disturb the birds, rabbits deer and other ...
Moreover accessed at home via a small road through the woods before reaching this great clarrière bathed in light.
Towering over one hectare of woods and meadows, this totally protected property welcomes all nature lovers in search of calm er authenticity.
Ideal for a couple, for a romantic getaway, the house is spacious enough for 4 guests.
With a total area of 90m², the house offers on one level:
* A charming farm style kitchen where antics are juxtaposed with modern Equipment
* A lovely lounge where large sofas invite you to relax.
(Note that the TV screen only allows DVD playback)
Both rooms open onto the covered terrace allowing communication in / out ideal in summer.
* At the side of the kitchen, the bathroom is no shortage either of romanticism, with its beautiful old sink and mirror and their smart washing machine concealed in a former linen closet. tiled toilet and shower stall round the room.
* On the other side of the living room, children's room with two single beds in wrought iron, a storage closet and two armchairs. Note that it has no window but a door access to outdoor garden.
* The master bedroom is on it above the kitchen, accessible from the beautiful wooden spiral staircase. Adorably furnished with a wooden bed 160cm wide, two bedside tables, large wardrobe, chest of drawers and small dressing it offers a more neat decoration and romantic that invite long lazy mornings ...
A mobile air conditioning unit will provide all the necessary comfort for summer nights cool.
An electric auxiliary heater (extra) and the wood stove will be significant for the cooler evenings in early and late season.
* The awning of the terrace allows you to lunch throughout the summer and relax in the two chairs in the sunlight.
* The adjacent terrace offers the opportunity to stand in the sun and contemplate the exceptional views of the Dordogne valley.
* Huge glade, surrounded by woods
* Parking for 1-2 cars
And everywhere the view, the view ... and the view!
En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
About En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
We are based in Cénac and Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you. In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration. By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges. You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site: http://www.holiday-gites-dordogne.com We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne! The En Toutes Saisons Team
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Wir haben uns in diesem Ferienhaus sehr wohl gefühlt. Der Ausblick und die Lage sind großartig. Die Betreuung durch die Agentur ist sehr gut. Internet, Elektrik, Waschmaschine haben einwandfrei funktioniert. Der einzige Minuspunkt sind die vielen kleinen Dekorationen und Duftkissen, etwas ausmisten würde guttun.
Only 2 miles away are the quiet villages of Siorac en Périgord with its 18 hole golf course and the medieval village of Saint-Cyprien, hosting a weekly market on the sunday morning. The picturesque Dordogne river, which passes close by , allows for lazy afternoons sunbathing, swimming, fishing and canoeing. Other activities within easy reach are horse-riding, tennis, golf and cycle hire. Sightseeing opportunities are endless with many surrounding medieval towns and villages, chateaux and prehistoric caves to explore.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Le loyer s'entend toutes charges incluses sauf: - taxe de séjour - frais de chauffage en cas d'utilisation Services optionnels: - location linge de lit et de toilette : +20€/pers. - ménage en fin de séjour : +80€ Rate is all charges included except: - touristic taxe - heating in case of use Extra services: - Bed Linen and Towels are available at extra cost: 20€/guest/week - A cleaning service is available at a cost of 80 Euros. Booking process: - 25% deposit with booking - Remainder to be paid 1 mouth before arrival - Returnable breakage deposit of 300 Euros to be paid on arrival