This traditional Périgordine style stone house is new to the rental market, and offers quality and spacious holiday accommodation for 2 to 4 guests.
The house retains many original features such as exposed beams and stone walls, wooden floors, which combined with the modern comforts of a newly refurbished kitchen and shower room, makes for a very comfortable and well equipped holiday destination.
The main door at the rear of the house leads onto a lobby with tiled floor, which in turn gives access to:
* the fully fitted, modern dining kitchen with wood burning stove. A gas hob, integrated electric oven, microwave, dishwasher are all new fittings, and along with the usual coffee maker, kettle and toaster provide all you need to prepare home made meals. A dining table and chairs seat 6 inside, and a glass door leads onto a covered terrace with another dining table and chairs ideal for al fresco meals overlooking the fishpond!
* a glazed door leads to the spacious lounge, with a second wood burning stove, ideal for cooler mid season evenings. Relax on the sofa or in an armchair, and watch the flat screen TV, read one of the many books available or just enjoy the view over the garden through the french windows which open onto the garden.
* a brand new shower room is accessible from the rear lobby and offers a walk in fully tiled shower, washbasin and toilet.
From the lounge, a wooden staircase leads to the first floor where you will find:
* a second large living room, with a couple of armchairs set around the traditional fireplace. A glazed door opens onto another covered terrace, this one overlooking the garden and pool beyond.
A couple of steps lead to:
* the master bedroom set under the eaves with wooden floors, exposed beams and stone walls. The king size bed (180cm) can be separated into two single beds if necessary. There is a wooden desk and chair, bedside tables and lamps, a hanging rail for clothes.
A steep staircase leads from the upper living room to the top floor:
* a second double bedroom, again with a king size bed (180cm), ideal for a second couple, or which can be separated into two single beds for children if necessary. This room has a view towards the pool and has bedside tables, lamps, chairs and a hanging rail.
The property is nestled in the midst of its large garden, and offers many hidden corners, ideal for relaxing in the shade of the hundred year old trees. Several terrace areas offer the opportunity for al fresco dining, or you can quite simply soak up the sun around the pool!
* A private pool of 10m x 5m, is equipped with sun loungers and parasols, and secured by an immerged alarm.
* private parking for several cars