About the property
- House1291 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Nestled on the hillside above the picturesque village of Daglan
This traditional Périgordine style stone house is new to the rental market, and offers quality and spacious holiday accommodation for 2 to 4 guests.
The house retains many original features such as exposed beams and stone walls, wooden floors, which combined with the modern comforts of a newly refurbished kitchen and shower room, makes for a very comfortable and well equipped holiday destination.
The main door at the rear of the house leads onto a lobby with tiled floor, which in turn gives access to:
* the fully fitted, modern dining kitchen with wood burning stove. A gas hob, integrated electric oven, microwave, dishwasher are all new fittings, and along with the usual coffee maker, kettle and toaster provide all you need to prepare home made meals. A dining table and chairs seat 6 inside, and a glass door leads onto a covered terrace with another dining table and chairs ideal for al fresco meals overlooking the fishpond!
* a glazed door leads to the spacious lounge, with a second wood burning stove, ideal for cooler mid season evenings. Relax on the sofa or in an armchair, and watch the flat screen TV, read one of the many books available or just enjoy the view over the garden through the french windows which open onto the garden.
* a brand new shower room is accessible from the rear lobby and offers a walk in fully tiled shower, washbasin and toilet.
From the lounge, a wooden staircase leads to the first floor where you will find:
* a second large living room, with a couple of armchairs set around the traditional fireplace. A glazed door opens onto another covered terrace, this one overlooking the garden and pool beyond.
A couple of steps lead to:
* the master bedroom set under the eaves with wooden floors, exposed beams and stone walls. The king size bed (180cm) can be separated into two single beds if necessary. There is a wooden desk and chair, bedside tables and lamps, a hanging rail for clothes.
A steep staircase leads from the upper living room to the top floor:
* a second double bedroom, again with a king size bed (180cm), ideal for a second couple, or which can be separated into two single beds for children if necessary. This room has a view towards the pool and has bedside tables, lamps, chairs and a hanging rail.
The property is nestled in the midst of its large garden, and offers many hidden corners, ideal for relaxing in the shade of the hundred year old trees. Several terrace areas offer the opportunity for al fresco dining, or you can quite simply soak up the sun around the pool!
* A private pool of 10m x 5m, is equipped with sun loungers and parasols, and secured by an immerged alarm.
* private parking for several cars
En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 16, 2018
About En Toutes Saisons Agency's team
We are based in Cénac and Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you. In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration. By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges. You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site: http://www.holiday-gites-dordogne.com We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne! The En Toutes Saisons Team
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Tranquil, spacious and well-equipped gite - thoroughly recommended!
Beautiful, quiet location and a large garden. A 15 minute walk from Daglan village down one of the woodland walking trails, or 20 mins via the road. Very clean and well looked after property with large pool. Excellent location for rural dog walking. Daglan village has 2 good restaurants and a cafe / bar, a boulangerie and an 8 til 8 grocery store. Daglan is very close to a large number of historic sites, multiple day and night markets in the vicinity, numerous leisure and sporting activities for the family. You won't be disappointed - fantastic holiday, thank you!
Thankyou so much for your kind comments - we are delighted that you enjoyed your holiday at Laserre!
Wir verbrachten 2 Wochen in diesem wunderschönen Haus. Gut ausgestattet mit allem, was man braucht, mit grossen und hellen Räumen, einem fantastischen Garten oder einer eigentlichen Parklandschaft mit tollen Pflanzen. Duftendes (Kräuter), blühendes (u.a. Passionsblumen), fliegendes (verschiedenste Schmetterlinge) in eleganter Umgebung. Der Ort Daglan ist sehr schön, malerisch und v.a. im August angenehm belebt. Ein hervorragendes Restaurant (Cantina), das mit kleiner Karte stets überraschendes und feines hervorzaubert. Alle Dörfer in der Umgebung sind vom Dorfbild her intakt und strahlen viel Wärme aus. Es war unser 5.Urlaub in der Dordogne, unser letztes Domizil gehört zu den absoluten Favoriten.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Location du samedi au samedi en haute saison; flexible en moyenne et basse saison. Le tarif s'entend toutes charges comprises sauf supplément chauffage hors saison (sur relevé compteur) Services optionnels : - Location du linge de lit et de toilette: 20€/personne/semaine - Ménage en fin de séjour: 90€ - Location lit bébé 15€ et chaise haute 10€ Conditions de réservation : - 25% d'acompte à la réservation - Solde payable 4 semaines avant la date du début du séjour. - Caution restituable de 400€ payable à la remise des clés During high season the changeover day is saturday, flexible the rest of the year The price is inclusive of all charges except heating in low season (on meter's readings) Extra services: - Bed Linen and Towels are available at extra cost: 20€/guest/week - A cleaning service is available a ta cost of 90€ - travel cot 15€ and high chair 10€ Booking process: - 25% deposit with booking - Remainder to be paid 4 weeks before arrival - Refundable breakage deposit of 400€ to be paud on arrival