About the property
- Studio215 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Side Palace, completely renovated cozy studio can accommodate two people.
The studio is fully equipped to ensure you a pleasant stay.
The linen and towels are provided. (Sheets, towels, tea towels).
The kitchen includes everything you need:
- Fridge with freezer
- Plate two fires vitro with extractor hood
- microwave oven
- Kitchen utensils and crockery
- Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster
- A dining area with two chairs
The sleeping / living room:
- Sofa sofa bed for 2 people 140X190 (Bultex mattress)
- Lamp reading light wall of apoint
-TV Flat screen HD
- Box fiber unlimited internet / wiffi / bouquet channels
- A large wardrobe closet with hangers and shelves
- A bath with its wall
- A vanity unit with large mirror and spotlights
- Soap and shampoo dispenser
- A hair dryer
Access for passengers
On arrival you will find some pods to prepare a good coffee Henry White, enough to make you a pasta dish for late arrivals and a city map with points of interest.
Trade with travelers
We are available to meet your expectations.
Leaflets on the must visits will be on hand if the tourist is walking distance to the famous Canebière.
All shops and restaurants are within walking distance, as well as tourist and remarkable places of the city: Museums, theaters, squares and markets, etc ...
We wish you a great stay in Marseille.
Bruno and Vero
Palace side is ideally located on the Rue Grignan close to the Old Port.
The area is very popular for the number and diversity of restaurants, ready-to-wear chic boutiques, designer shops and boutiques for Deco still trendsetter habitat.
In the evening the shores of the harbor are alive, very festive and lively.
A few visits to walk:
right bank (in front, side hall)
crossing can be done on foot by strolling or embarking on board the mythical "FERRY BOAT" (1 € / person).
- The Hôtel Dieu (brewery with superb views overlooking the good mother)
- Le Panier
- The MUCEM
- Fort St. John
- Les Docks
- The port terraces
- La Major cathedral
Left Bank :
- The rate of Estienne d'Orves (trendy restaurants and bars)
- The theater of the Auction
- The dock of laughter
- The Palais du Pharo and garden overlooking the harbor entrance
- The Notre Dame de la Garde (unavoidable)
- The oven shuttles and the market covered St Victor
As you can see the places to visit and do not miss our accommodation Côté Palais is really centrally located.
For those arriving by train or by the Marseille Provence and Airport via the bus station, take the metro station st charles station (line 1 direction Castellane) and get Estrangin Prefecture station (three stations).
The metro is two minutes walk from the accommodation.
Feel free to visit the website of the RTM if needed.
There is also a seasonal boat service (2 € / person) to the beaches of Estaque and beaches of the Prado.
taxi station 2minutes walk.
If necessary, a launderette (paying) with washing machine and dryer is in the next street.
For your safety the apartment is equipped with:
- A smoke detector
- A first aid kit
- A poster with emergency number
Not for animals No evening or party
The entry into the premises is after 15:00 and departure at 11:00
We expect visitors to respect the places (furniture, walls and equipment) as they would like their own visitors do so.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 30, 2017
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.