In the middle of its English garden, a haven of peace with swimming pool heated all the year, ideally located between SAINT MALO, Rennes and the Mt St Michel, with the edge of the channel of Ille and Rance, its greenways and Combourg, a small town of character.
Privacy, space, light and ecological construction principles are the hallmarks of the cottages hillsides.
Everything inside and outside contributes to your well-being.
Vast stay open on south terrace, bathroom with walk-in shower, 2 bedrooms with a total capacity of 6 people - bedroom with double bed and 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds - up until 8 persons through sofabed present in the closed room. Labeled 4 stars for 6 people
Equipment: washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer, flat screen TV,
BBQ on the terrace, clothes dryer in the pool equipment room.
Travel light, we have all the equipment for BEBE, even the stroller.
House accessible to person with reduced mobility
The estate includes a beautiful indoor swimming pool, heated all year round, measuring 9 meters x 4 meters, with a glass roof system. Its large terrace is conducive to relaxation between two visits or after a day of activity.
The place is a paradise for birds whose song provides the finest relaxation.
We are ideally located to explore some of the biggest sites in Brittany, between land and sea.
Sea side: Emerald Coast and Bay of Mt St Michel, one of the most beautiful medieval cities of France, Cancale and its oysters, and the famous corsair city Saint Malo
Land side and nearby:
- Ille and Rance Canal at 800 meters. greenway suitable for river tourism - écluses- passage of hiking and biking along its shores appointed
- Combourg to 5 minutes. Famous small town character dominated by its castle and the figure of Chateaubriand.
- Dinan 20 minutes. The beautifully preserved medieval town, its cobbled streets and half-timbered houses.
- Rennes 35 minutes. The Breton capital, lively streets, the town of Rennes and museums.
- Ferns 1 hour. Its castle worthy of the finest novels of cape and sword.
Also, less than 10 minutes ride many castles and remarkable gardens including those of Bécherel and Bourbansais, who is also a recognized zoo, more beautiful every year.
Amusement park for children and adults to Lanhelin.
COBAC PARC for young and old
You can also take a trip to the Brocéliande Forest a 45-minute drive away.
Brocéliande Gardens 40 minutes away