About the property
- Condo2219 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Top Cabo Vacation Rental - 2011
Top Cabo Vacation Rental - 2012
Top Cabo Vacation Rental - 2013
These were awarded from a top internet vacation/travel review website (unfortunately, VRBO will not allow me to mention their name as they are competitors to VRBO). However, our VRBO reviews speak for themselves (see below) and any inquiry to us will include reference to our awards and overall internet reviews.
We have excellent reviews, both below and on the testimonials page of our website. To reach our website, scroll down this page to just ABOVE the photos and click on 'CLICK HERE - Click HERE for our main website and more photos!'
Key Features of our villa at Villa La Estancia:
* Upgraded villa in fantastic condition
* Professionally decorated
* Granite kitchen, stainless appliances
* New flat-screen internet TVs with Netflix
* Temperfoam mattress pads on ALL beds
* Games, DVDs, books
* Free unlimited USA phone with unlimited calling to/from the USA and Canada
* Seventh floor (of eight floors) for great views and privacy!
* Our guests receive discounts on airport transporation
* Price quoted includes all taxes and fees
Villa La Estancia is an exclusive community of 158 Villas located on the water at Medano Beach and has redefined tropical luxury.
From your balcony, you have a private view of an endless sparkling silver strand of beach, the sapphire Sea of Cortez, and dramatic views of 'Land's End'. Villa La Estancia offers a lifestyle opportunity beyond compare with the services of a 5-star resort, with a full-service spa, fine-dining, private tennis courts, and room service.
Villa La Estancia is 'the' resort in Cabo, perfectly located just one mile east of downtown Cabo San Lucas. Very exclusive and very private, yet close to all the action of Cabo. The resort is a true 5-star property, very clean, and well maintained, with great service from all employees of the resort. Villa La Estancia just won an award from Travel West for 'best all-inclusive resort in Mexico' (all-inclusive is an option at the resort).
Our two bedroom, three bath Condo is tastefully decorated and features many upgrades! This is our second home and not just a rental unit, so you'll find movies, games, upgraded mattresses (termperpedic pads) and furnishings upgrades that will make your stay feel more like 'home.'
Our large, 2200' luxury condo at La Estancia faces the ocean, providing outstanding views of the sapphire sea and Land's End.
This seventh floor (of eight floors), two bedroom/three bath condo is beautifully decorated and will sleep up to 8 people. The large living room, dining room, and full kitchen are perfect for relaxing with families and friends.
Luxury features abound in this beautiful Villa, including cream travertine marble floors, carved maple entry doors and kitchen cabinets, granite countertops in all bathrooms, tiled kitchen counters, 10 foot ceilings in living areas, zoned central air conditioning, ceiling fans in living room, bedrooms, and terraces, large closets and dressing areas, electronic security box, TV/DVD, telephones, and high speed Internet service (both wired and encrypted wireless service). Maid service is included 4 days/week. You may upgrade to 7 days/week maid service as an option (request it at check-in through the resort).
Included is voice-over-internet telephone service, with free long distance to and from the United States and other countries. Friends, family and associates can reach you by dialing a California phone number as well.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
We own two villas and they are very similar. Both are located on the seventh (of eight) floors. Pictures show our villa on the east side of the resort and we also have a villa on the west side. Both villas feature great views, with the east side villa featuring great sunsets, while the west side villa gets the morning sun (great if you like sipping coffee on your balcony in the morning). More pictures available upon request.
Please note that if you are available and interested in last-minute discount rates (reduced if you can reserve less than 30 days prior to arrival), email or all us for rates and to be added to our notification list for these specials. Our last minute rates (we'd rather rent a week than let it go unoccupied) can be VERY attractive.
Credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal. 50% deposit due with reservation, with the balance due 60 days prior to arrival. Our villas are non-smoking units and include maid service 4 times per week (no additional charge).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 16, 2018
About Evan Julber
Villa La Estancia is our second home, a great retreat for us from our primary home in Bend, Oregon. We primarily visit Cabo during the winter (Bend, Oregon is a ski town and we need a break from the cold), but we've visited during the summer as well. One of the cool things we do is exchange our VLE home for other homes around the country. We are a family of four: Evan, Patti, Sam (24) and Chase (12). Evan is a businessman and corporate pilot, Patti is an interior designer (complementshome. com) and Sam attends college.
Evan Julber purchased this Condo in 2005
Why Evan Julber chose Cabo San Lucas
Beach, warmth, sand, great location (easy to fly to). Did we mention beach, warmth and sand???
What makes this Condo unique
Upscale property, quiet, beach location, walking distance to town and the great restaurants in Cabo.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Top notch villa!
Beautifully decorated and very clean! Have stayed in quite a few of the units at Estancia. This is definitely one of the best! Thanks for allowing us to stay!!
I stayed in the condo 8 months ago. I was recuperating from plastic surgery that I had done at that time. So I spent a good deal of time inside the condo the first week after I got there. So very comfortable and luxurious. So very relaxing and modern. Everything one could want is there. From media sources to the best mattress I've been on for a long time. If anyone has questions regarding this special place I would love to volunteer my experience. molly
Best Villa we have stayed in EVER!
This was our 11th trip to Cabo and VLE is the only place we have ever stayed!
Absolutely love the beach front access to lay out on the beach. There was always a lounge chair, table and umbrella available when we went to the beach every morning!
I did a lot of shopping from the vendors on the beach. More willing to negotiate prices...also the BLUE TARP market in the Marina and the shops at the very end of the marina where the water taxis let you out and pick you up negotiate prices also.. if you go to other places across the street from the Marina area they don’t negotiate at all.
Tabasco’s on the beach is a 5 minute walk from VLE. Great food....
We also liked Alexander’s and ate there often....
We parasailed with Aires Water Sports and have sailed with the same crew all 11 years!
When we arrived we were greeted with Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, chips and margaritas out on the balcony over looking the water. This was something new that surprised us as we were starving at 3:00 pm...
This Villa was the BEST EQUIPPED VILLA we have EVER STAYED IN in all of our visits to Cabo! The kitchen was very well equipped with everything needed to grill! In fact I loved the coffee maker so much my husband ordered it for me!
The furniture in the living area was very comfortable as was the dining table and chairs! The balcony also had new and updated patio furniture.
The master bedroom was comfortable and the bathroom was very well equipped.
With every trip we make to Cabo and stay at VLE my husband and I discuss looking for somewhere else to stay on our next trip and we look at each other and say NO WAY this is our home away from home.
Highly recommend Evan and Patricia’s Villa and will be booking our stay in their VILLA for 2019....!!!
Hi Charlotte, wonderful having you as a guest! The handmade guacamole and margaritas are a new touch we've added in the last six months, so glad you enjoyed it!
Many, many thanks for the great review!
Evan and Patti
A gorgeous condominium complex with great pool and lovely staff. This condo itself use an update
We stayed in Evans condo for 5 days. Gorgeous views and spacious rooms. Many updates needed here by owner. Very old lumpy pillows, no interior design of interest, old cookware, etc. And WiFi intermittent. But the price was good for a fancy complex so it was fine overall.
Gail, we're sorry if our place did not meet your expectations. We regularly update the furnishings, typically each year. In 2017, we had new patio furniture installed, along with new tables for the living and dining areas. Just prior to your stay in 2018, we updated lamps and have additional furniture on order.
The WiFi service is typically very good. Our last stay was just prior to your visit and we had internet service in excess of 50mbps for our stay, with no issues on the WiFi; however, we will have the resort's technical support take a look.
The interior design of our Villa 3708 is contemporary, with an airy feel to it.
Sorry for the cookware; it is functional, but our records indicate it is five years old and scheduled for replacement in 2019. We recently replaced all table- and glassware, along with new Snapware containers for the kitchen. I'll see if we can't bring new cookware with us for our next visit.
We do thank you for staying with us and hope you will visit again.
Heaven is not an exaggeration
This one of the best vacations we have ever been on. We highly recommend renting from the Julbers. Just an outstanding experience all around!
- The villa is gorgeous, spotless, beautifully appointed and furnished, and plenty roomy enough for our family, a 50-year-old couple with 3 sons, a daughter, and a son's girlfriend (ages 18-23).
- The kitchen has everything: dishes, glassware, utensils, gadgets, cookware, a full size refrigerator, range, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, washer, dryer. Dish soap, laundry soap, hand/body soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper / Kleenex, linens, bath towels and pool towels are all supplied.
- The pantry and the liquor cabinet are both partially stocked and we "paid it forward."
- The covered terrace featured tile floors, lights and ceiling fans, a table and lots of chairs for outdoor meals, a gas grill, lounge chairs, and an ever-changing million dollar view by day or night.
- We hardly used the 3 nice TVs, but at night we enjoyed the board games and playing cards on the terrace.
- The three "real" beds were super comfortable; the sofabeds were, well, sofabeds, but the kids were glad to not have to share.
- The three bathrooms had big showers with lots of hot water and water pressure.
- The staff were friendly and helpful.
- There is an onsite water treatment facility, so we used the water to brush our teeth, make icy drinks, etc. and not one of us had any GI problems.
- The grounds were expansive and impeccable and there was an endless assortment of pools, hot tubs, restaurants, and activities among the three Villa Group properties.
- There are free paddleboards and kayaks at the beach, a well stocked market, a taqueria, a deli, an ice cream shop, an entertainment stage, swim-up bars, several souvenir shops, the Desert Spa, a fitness center, a steam room, and something new to discover at every turn.
- Transpacifico, the airport transportation recommended by the owners, was excellent.
- Walmart, with a full liquor store and grocery store inside, is a 5 minute cab ride.
- The villa has secure internet and there is public wifi at the pool. It's slow and unreliable, but who cares? You're on vacation. It's a perfect excuse not to get that work done that you brought with you.
- Room service is pricey but it was well worth it after our 7 hour flight delay that had us arrive at the villa, starving, at midnight.
- Everything fun is within a 10 min. cab ride or stroll down the beach.
Cabo Adventure Dream
Our 1 week stay at La Villa Estancia was amazing. Only me and my wife in a 3 bedroom slice of Cabo Heaven. Upon arrival we were greeted at our room by Javier Flores, who made us Margaritas and provide chips, salsa, and guacamole. Great way to start off the trip. Steps from beach, pool, restaurants and an excellent view of the ocean from our large balcony. All of the Estancia staff were helpful, and provided great service. Our villa hosts have made our vacation a memorable experience. Everything is available in villa for you to have a wonderful time. This was our first time in Cabo, and we will be definitely be coming back.
Wonderful hosting you! Glad we could help to make your vacation excellent! :)