House of 80m2 near the city center of Dijon. At 300m a tram stop (line 2 Junot stop). Access at 3 stations in the city center and 5 stations at the station. Access in 10mn on foot in town. For a stay with car, free and easy parking in front of the house. Closed court with small garden and sandbox in front of the house, terrace arranged on the back. Entrance, kitchen, living room with BZ, WC, bathroom and 2 bedrooms (sleeps 6) 2 TVs and internet access wi-fi.
House located in a quiet one way street.
In front of the house, courtyard closed and flowery in summer with a small garden and a sandbox (summer).
On the back, a terrace equipped with a garden furniture with 6 chairs, 2 sunbeds, a barbecue, a children's table with 2 chairs and a table for activities for water games in summer .
On the ground floor:
- Kitchen 10m2 fully equipped, oven, hob, fridge, small freezer, dishwasher, Senseo coffee maker, kettle, microwave, TV and dining area.
- Living room of 30m2 with 2 sofas, 1 BZ (2 beds 140), dining area and TV.
- Bathroom (shower).
- Room "'Romantic" with bed 140 (2 persons), wardrobe, chest of drawers, carrying, bedside ...
- Room "Nature" with bed 140 (2 persons), dresser in driftwood, bedside, carrying ...
- Bearing with bearing.
No washing machine in the rent but two laundries are nearby (plan for access in the manual that is in the house), clothes drying racks provided.
Children are welcome, possibility to put at your disposal an umbrella bed, a small bath, a changing mat and a wooden high chair.
Services included in the price for your comfort:
- The beds are made upon arrival.
- 1 bath towel per person
- Kitchen kit: dish towels, dish cloths, hand dishwashing product, dishwasher tablets, cleaning products ....
To entertain you: a few board games ...
Free wi-fi access !!!!!!
At about 400m you will find a Divia point for self-service bicycle rental.
Tourist tax to pay at your arrival.
In the house you will find a manual with some tips and ideas for visits and outings in Dijon.
The Museum of Fine Arts, the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy, the museum of life Bourgignonne, the Philippe le Bon Tower, cathedrals are essential places ....
Dijon specialties: mustard, wines, gingerbread, blackcurrant ....
Near Dijon, you can visit: Beaune, Nuits st Georges, the wine route, Dole, Chalon sur saone ......