Cottages "The Touline" are located in the pretty hamlet of Meriadec, 600 m of the Morbihan Gulf and its coastal paths. They have a perfect setting, in a rural and quiet and each have a private garden. The GR 34 passes in front of the house. In both houses, each room has its own private bathroom.
Join us on our website www. giteslatouline. com with more photos and information
We offer you
- A cottage for 6 persons, 150 M2 three double bedrooms, one on the ground floor with -de- facilities for the disabled. A large private garden with terrace and veranda.
- A cottage for 4 persons, 60 M2 with two double bedrooms, completely separated from the first. A small private garden terrace.
Both houses are completely separated from each benefiting their own access to their own car and their own garden. They are equipped with every comfort.
- It is possible to rent the two lodgings together for a capacity of 10 people (5 double rooms); The two living rooms can communicate via a connecting zone with double door, completely isolated (phonic) if the lodgings are being rented separatly
One kilometer to the north is the pretty village of Baden which offers all amenities. The immediate environment also offers riding, golf 18 holes, tennis, water sports.
You can subscribe to optional services:
- Cleaning fee: € 80 for the lodging of 6 people and € 55 for the lodging of 4 people (cleaning the oven, stove and barbecue is at your expense)
- Bed linen rental: € 20 per bed per game. In this case, the beds are prepared for your arrival
- Towels rental: € 9 per game
The rates on this website (Homelidays / HomeAway) package include electricity, heating, water and TV / wifi.
Meriadec is located in the heart of the remarkable sites of southern Brittany: L'Ile aux Moines, the medieval port of Saint Goustan, the historic city of Vannes and its ramparts, shuttles to Belle-Ile, Houat ..., Trinidad and beaches Presque Isle of Quiberon and Carnac ...