Welcome to Senegal to you and your family.
First of all, we thank you for visiting our page, which is now yours.
In Senegal, each time of year is beautiful and different, even during the rainy season, where we find a very green Senegal (July to September).
Upon your arrival at DIASS, a new airport 40 km from Dakar, and if you wish, Pape, a man of total confidence, will pick you up if necessary at the airport, whatever your time of arrival, his transfer price Airport Diass Saly is 18,000 FCFA, or 27,50 € for 3 people; 25,000 FCFA for 4 to 6 people or 38 € (price depending on the vehicle used).
- After this journey, you will arrive at the residence Christallines, guarded 24/24 by friendly guards and can drop your suitcases in your villa.
- According to the time of arrival, Bintou, our devoted steward, will make you choose your room, all equipped with mosquito nets and air-conditioned, you will go around the villa and its garden
- Our 3 fully independent bedrooms, one with private access, tastefully decorated, each have a large bathroom equipped with double washbasin, walk-in shower, toilet and large dressing room (each 30 m2)
- Our living room (large Italian tiled floor, stucco walls in all living rooms) with modern living room can accommodate 6 people, large flat TV, fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, gas stove, microwave, fruit press, dishes full, coffee maker, etc ... ..), the whole 60 m2,
- You will enjoy our outdoor infinity pool (10 x 4) without vis-à-vis, regularly maintained by our friendly Cheick.
- Our garden of an irreproachable maintenance carried out daily by Gilles, will amaze you with its bougainvillers, its coconut trees under which you will be able to bask in the shade, lemon tree, grapefruit, orange tree and mango tree, on a case of greenery.
- Our villa has a patio of 80 m2 where you can enjoy your meals on the kitchen side, our upscale garden lounge invites you to sit in front of the pool where you can relax on the deckchairs
- If you want to enjoy grilled fish or others, an equipped barbecue is at your disposal, as well as a Plancha gas.
- In the residence and a hundred meters from the villa, one of the largest private pool in Senegal, with deckchairs, and bar offering drinks and complete succulent meals at lower cost, the friendly staff will invite you to taste the specialties of the country of Terranga (land of welcome)
- Large private sandy beach, with sunbeds, 180 m walk from the villa, no road to cross.
- Merchants fruit, vegetables, fish, cheese, regular passages to the villa.
- Local shops at the entrance of the residence, 800 m supermarket casino, pharmacy, doctors, many shops.
Electricity, water and the housekeeper are not included in the price, the daily price of our fatou is 4000 FCFA per day for 1 or 2 bedrooms (5000 FCFA for 3 bedrooms). Working hours: 9 to 15H, 6 days out of 7 (except Sunday). A billing of electricity and water will be done at your departure, according to meter reading on arrival and departure.
The gas is offered to you (1 full bottle to renew if necessary).
The deposit will be returned within 15 to 20 days.
The villa is equipped dune flat screen TV, Canal + and + 350 channels: the monthly recharge card perform in shop downtown.
WiFi is offered.
Our goal is that you spend a pleasant holiday, hassle, and you return to Senegal, land of hospitality.
We remain at your disposal during your stay.
Caro and Luke,