Escape to our 18th century stone farmhouse and 20 acres of lush meadows, hills and forest!
Set atop a hillside on a quintessential country road, this property offers the authenticity of a historic farmhouse beautifully blended with 21st century amenities. The meticulously maintained & updated home, barn, springhouse & smokehouse are enveloped by mature evergreens, woodlands & gardens. Wide plank pine floors, deep windowsills & beamed ceilings are reminders of the home's late 1700's origins.
Granite counters, wood floors & counter seating are found in the kitchen opening to the breakfast area & family room. The lower level provides en suite bedrooms. A multi-level deck & patio beckon for al fresco entertaining.
Getting here is easy. We are 90 minutes from NYC & & 60 minutes from Phila. Once here, soak in the unspoiled beauty of upper Buck as you enjoy nearby:
- Water activities, biking, running and walking trails at the Delaware River and Lake Nockamixon;
- Picturesque drives along scenic river roads and through rolling hills and covered bridges;
- Dining and antique shopping in river towns like Frenchtown, New Hope and historic Riegelsville;
- Freshly picked produce from local farms and orchards.;
- Award-winning wines from neighboring vineyards;
- Outdoor fun and sports in the Poconos;
- Cultural offerings of historic Bethlehem and Doylestown;
- And more!
Stroll our meadows, visit our goats, or just relax with a book on the deck. Whatever your pace and pleasure, there is something here for everyone!