A fabulous Holiday Home in Majorca.
Recently restored and completely transformed. I personally carried out the work, taking great care of the design and choice of materials, using only water-based paints, eco-friendly products and recycled materials in order to eliminate any health or environmental risks and guarantee the wellbeing of guests. My main goal while decorating the house was to allow my guests experience the real Majorcan lifestyle.
The house sleeps up to five people. It’s ideal for four, but if required ONLY BY REQUEST it is possible to sleep one extra person on the sofa-bed in the living room in which case a supplement per day is charged.
The layout is as follows:
- Open plan living/dining room
- Brand new fully-equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, one with twin beds that can be converted into a double bed
- Two fully-equipped bathrooms, one is an ensuite
- Private rear courtyard, ideal for enjoying outdoor breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Comfortable chill out terrace and solarium, perfect for relaxing and sunbathing in the city
A/C and Heating system in all areas of the house. Free 24-hour Wi-Fi connection. Bed linen, bath and beach towels without extra cost. Maps, guides and loads of tips about the island of Majorca.
Smooth and easy check-in, welcoming face-to-face meeting for both key collection and return. Ongoing communication and quick response. Help and advice available at all times.
APART FROM THE TOTAL BUDGET SOME EXTRA CHARGES ARE NOT ADDED TO THE TOTAL OF THE QUOTE AND WILL BE DUE UPON ARRIVAL:
* CLEANING AND LAUNDRY FEE. All our bed linen and towels are washed in a 100% EcoFriendly laundry, guaranteeing a washing system that respects the environment, our clothes and avoiding possible allergies in my guests.
* The power consumption (one week stay) during winter and summer time will be charged right after your sojourn.
* From the 1º of July 2016 the Balearic Islands Authorities begins to collect the Ecotasa ( Tourist Tax ). Children under 16 years are exempt. Each LEGAL tourist establishments are required to collect this Tax, it has to be paid in cash at arrival day.
* This house is let on a seasonal lease basis. No holiday services are provided such as reception, maid service or breakfast. A rental agreement must be signed in accordance with the legislation currently in effect in the Balearic Islands.