VILLA AUSBLICK ('Villa with Views' in German) is the perfect choice for large family reunions or group retreats seeking an idyllic, very private Vermont getaway. This luxurious yet family-friendly 4,000 sq.ft., mountain-top 5 bedroom/3½ bath house on a secluded 5-acre wooded lot in Waterbury Center, VT comes with a seasonally available outdoor hot tub or swimming pool.
This home embodies comfort and relaxation with sweeping panoramic mountain views and easy access to hiking and mountain biking trails, golfing, tennis, and 3 ski resorts (Stowe, Sugarbush and Bolton).
VILLA AUSBLICK offers:
* 5 large bedrooms sleeping up to 12 guests in 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 bunk plus trundle, 1 baby crib
* 3 full bathrooms with jacuzzi tub plus ½ bath (powder room)
* a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with eat-in nook and formal dining room
* a cozy living room with fire place
* a family game room with a bar and large-screen TV, a foosball table, shuffleboard, and plenty board games for all ages
* beautifully landscaped yard
* a wrap-around gazebo with outdoor kitchen for alfresco dining
* a large sundeck to enjoy amazing sunsets
* a fire pit next to a pond with waterfall
* an in-ground swimming pool (late May-mid Sep)
* a hot tub (mid Sep-March)
Specifically set up to be kids-friendly VILLA AUSBLICK is fully outfitted for children from infancy through teenager years including:
* a separate play room
* a baby crib, highchair, boaster seat, plastic dishes
* books and board games
* plenty of toys for inside and outside play
* a stacked sandbox with playhouse and sled
* a tree house ("no adults allowed in") with swing
* a natural rock climbing wall
* 5 acres of private woods to play endless hours of hide-and-seek
Available year-round you can enjoy many summer and winter recreational sports within a short drive. Let the happy reviews of our former VILLA AUSBLICK guests be your guide.
* max. 12 guests (due to septic system limitation & to appease our neighbors)
* minimum rental age is 25 years
* max. 4 vehicles (offsite parking available)
* no pets (sorry, no exception due to family allergy)
* no smokers (this home is frequented by young families)
* No noisy parties or events
* signed Guest Agreement, copy of photo ID, reservation deposit
* 2nd payment via personal or e-check (not credit card)
CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING/NO SHOW/EARLY DEPARTURE – In order to receive a full refund of the reservation deposit – less a $100 processing fee – cancellations, rescheduling, or changes must be submitted in writing and confirmed as received by Homeowners a) more than ninety (90) days prior to check-in date or b) by August 1 in case the booking is for the advertised Christmas/New Years Holiday Season. Said changes regardless of reason made a) within ninety (90) days of your check-in date or b) after August 1 for a Holiday booking will result in a forfeiture of moneys paid. All moneys paid are non-transferable to another date. Refunds will be given if Homeowners can re-book said dates with another guest. Homeowners are not responsible for Guests inability to arrive or if Guests chooses to depart early for any reason, or if members of Guests party do not show up. No refunds or rebates will be offered. WE ENCOURAGE ALL GUESTS TO BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE.