Since 2005 VILLA AUSBLICK ('Villa with Views' in German) has been a 5*-rated choice for special family reunions or larger group retreats seeking that perfect, very private Vermont getaway. This luxurious yet kids-friendly, mountain-top house on a secluded 5-acre wooded lot in Waterbury Center, VT comes with a seasonally available private outdoor hot tub or swimming pool.
Available year-round you can enjoy many summer and winter recreational activities within a short drive to hiking and mountain biking trails, golfing, tennis, water sports on Waterbury Reservoir and winter sports at 3 amazing ski mountains: Stowe (17.8 miles/30 min); Sugarbush (21.7 miles/35 min) and Bolton Valley (13.6 miles/20 min).
Culinary and craft beer aficionados will be delighted to discover the many great restaurant and brewery options nearby. If home-cooked meals are your preferred choice you'll enjoy Waterbury's farmers market and large grocery store to prepare a feast at Villa Ausblick's stacked gourmet kitchen.
Our team of housekeepers, pool/hot tub service staff, landscapers and property manager take great pride in providing our guests with a very well maintained property. To make your stay even more memorable we can arrange onsite concierge hospitality services including personal photographer, chef, babysitter, masseuse, or any special wishes you may have.
VILLA AUSBLICK embodies comfort and relaxation and offers:
* exquisite panoramic mountain views of Mt. Camel's Hump
* 5 large bedrooms sleeping up to 12 guests in 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 bunk plus trundle, 1 baby crib
* 3 full bathrooms with jacuzzi tub plus ½ bath (powder room)
* a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with eat-in nook and formal dining room
* a cozy living room with fire place
* a family game room with a bar and large-screen TV, a foosball table, shuffleboard, and plenty board games for all ages
* beautifully landscaped yard
* a wrap-around gazebo with outdoor kitchen for alfresco dining
* a large sundeck to enjoy amazing sunsets
* a fire pit next to a pond with waterfall
* an in-ground swimming pool (late May-mid Sep)
* a hot tub (mid Sep-March)
Specifically set up to be kids-friendly VILLA AUSBLICK is fully outfitted for children from infancy through teenager years including:
* a separate play room
* a baby crib, highchair, boaster seat, plastic dishes
* books and board games
* plenty of toys for inside and outside play
* a stacked sandbox with playhouse and sled
* a tree house ("no adults allowed in") with swing
* a natural rock climbing wall
* 5 acres of private woods to play endless hours of hide-and-seek
RENTAL RESTRICTIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* max. 12 guests (due to septic system limitation)
* max. 4 vehicles (offsite parking available)
* minimum rental age is 25 years
* no pets (sorry, no exception due to family allergy)
* no smokers
* No noisy parties or events
* signed Guest Agreement, photo ID, reservation deposit
WE ENCOURAGE ALL GUESTS TO BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE.