Our house is located in a quiet environment in a small dead end close to Azur window (5 minutes drive) west of the island in the charming little village of Gharb. (Pronounced ARB).
It is an old farmhouse that was renovated in 2015. It is furnished with taste and attention to detail and is fully air-conditioned.
The four rooms have their own bathroom with WC.
The Masterbedroom is an old stone and vaulted bakery that makes 30 m2. Its canopied bed bordered with linen curtain is 2 meters by 2.
The 3 terraces are in full sun and away from the looks. The rooftop has a 360 ° view of the sea and the magnificent Ta'Pinu church. You can see a splendid panorama all over the island as far as Malta.
Lovely small pool.
Its bedding is brand new and extremely comfortable. Linen and towels are linen.
You can park in the street extremely easily.
A few steps from the house are a small supermarket in the Gozitaine (one finds everything), a pharmacy and a good Sicilian restaurant (Grazie Mille)
The house comprises 2 buildings which are served by an outdoor patio and an external staircase. To access the yellow bedroom with bunk beds and the 2 roof terraces, a small "Gozitain" spiral staircase leaves from the living room.
- The Red Room, twin (2 x 90 cm) with its shower room and toilet.
- A laundry room with a washing machine.
- The Blue Room, double (180 cm).
- Shower room and WC.
- The Blanche room, master bed room, large vaulted master bedroom with a king size bed (2.00 x 2.00) with a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- A living room with a sofa, 2 armchairs covered in linen, a large television (new) Philips Flat screen with DVD MP3 player, a BOSE speaker,.
- A dining room for 8 people.
- A fully-equipped kitchen with 4 gas hobs, an electric oven, a dishwasher, two toasters, a microwave, a Nespresso coffee machine, a large fridge-freezer.
A terrace with swimming pool of 5,20 x 2,30, deckchairs, umbrella, small table with 2 chairs and two armchairs outside,
On 2nd floor
- The Yellow bedroom, 2 bunk beds with shower and toilet.
On the 3rd floor
- a terrace with integrated barbecue, and a table for 8 people.
- a terrace with 360 ° views of the sea and Ta'Pinu-
The house is not suitable for people with reduced mobility due to the many steps.
You can walk from the house and make wonderful walks to San Dimitri to the sea.