This stylish townhouse is perfectly located between the harbor and downtown, making it an easy venture to restaurants, shopping and most attractions. It is also very close to the beach, where you can take a stroll on a delightful bike path that spans from the harbor all the way to the Alaska Sea Life Center.
The upper level boasts a rich, open living space with a full kitchen and dining area. Enjoy drinks or grilling on the cozy outdoor deck. The upper level bedroom also includes a view of Mt. Marathon and a walk-in closet. The lower level is perfect for up to 6 more guests as you come down into a spacious bathroom and two more bedrooms.
* Easy walk to Harbor, Waterfront and Downtown Seward
* Outdoor grill and deck
* Open kitchen and living room
* Comfy seating for 4 at dining table
* Seating for 4 more at the bar area
* Fully stocked kitchen
* Private laundry machines upstairs
* 1 king size bed
* 1 queen size bed
* 3 single beds
* Only 2.5 hour scenic drive from Anchorage