|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Our double story beach house in the amazing surfers' paradise of Elands Bay is the perfect getaway for a large group of friends or 3 families. .. it is 3 minutes walk from a beautiful wild beach full of bird life and an extra few minutes' walk to The Point, one of the best left breaking surf spots in South Africa. It is in a tiny village where kids are free to run and play unsupervised and is a total escape from everything. The village is backed by a rocky headland that has caves of 2000 year old bushman paintings and there is a totally deserted beach around the headland. This is a birders' paradise with 200 different types of birds finding sanctuary in the nearby estuary . The area is known for its wild flower displays that cover the coastline in colour in August and September as well as for the crayfish diving and all types of watersports .It is a true nature lovers paradise.
The house is beautifully furnished, spacious, open and filled with natural light. There is a large balcony offering breathtaking ocean views and is the perfect place from which to watch the sunset over sea. The living and dining area is open-plan with plenty of space for you and your friends and family to relax and enjoy each other's company.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Board games
In the Know:
• Buzzy restaurants –Pizza nights at Vensterklip 10 minutes drive away
• Cool bars – Same local surfers gather at this vibey weekend bar and pizza restaurant
• Cozy cafés – Across the river a hotel bar to watch sport with rugby crazy locals.
• Bit of culture – Get to grips with your birding books!
• Walks in the park – Walks on wild beaches and mountains instead?
• Spot of exercise – Surfing, paddling, walking hiking, diving for crayfish.
• Day tripping – Searching for better surf up and down coast paddling up the river ( 'vlei') searching for birdlife. outdoor restaurant on the beach at Lamberts Bay half hour away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|