|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Our airy open plan Victorian home is surrounded by a lush garden with tall fruit and frangipani trees and a small pool. It is centrally located on the slopes of Signal Hill and is 5 minutes drive from Table Mountain, the Camps Bay and Clifton beaches, or the city centre. It has been renovated and decorated by my husband and myself and has been featured in interior magazines and on a TV show. It is located in a vibey neighborhood and is a short walk to many great restaurants and friendly bars, vintage stores and coffee shops.
• Private pool
In the Know:
• Buzzy restaurants – Takumi Sushi.. maddest sushi master in town. Hudson's Burgers for yummy burgers and good old rock music
• Cool bars – Power and Glory bar and coffee shop, Planet Bar at the gorgeous pink Mount Nelson hotel
• Cozy cafés – Tamboerswinkel and Vida E coffee.. Daily Deli for pavement style coffee and a view of the mountain
• Retail therapy – Walking the distance from Long to Kloof street for funky boutiques
Bit of culture – Iziko Museum (art) and Natural History museum and Planetarium
• Walks in the park – Table Mountain and Signal Hill.. and a kiddy park across the road
Spot of exercise – Paragliding off Signal Hill? Cycling with 1000 fun lovers through the city on full moon night.
• Day tripping – Penguins at Boulders Beach, Kistenbosch Summer Sunset concerts, Wine tours within an hours' drive
I walked into this stunning home and felt like we had hit the jackpot! It suited our family needs perfectly, because of the location we could head home when the boys got tired and I could walk back out to town on my own and feel perfectly safe. My kids loved it and we would certainly stay here again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|