The farm is a property of more than 2 hectares whose first buildings go up with William the Conqueror era. The farm is probably an old transformed castle which would have given its name to a commune attached to Maisons in 1830. Of this old castle, there remain some elements like the monumental porch, of the loopholes in the tower of the habitation, "pigeon" in one of the dependences, a bakery.
The property has 3 independent gites : two are distributed in dependences of the farm and one is located in the authentic village of Port en Bessin.
Ideally placed between Bayeux (4 km) and Port en Bessin (4 km), you will be able at the same time to appreciate the architecture of Bessin and to benefit from the animated beaches of the area (fishing, Sand yacht, ...). Also located at the accesses of many ways of country and peaceful roads favorable to the pedestrian excursions and cyclists.
This cottage is situated in a former press and kept the shape rounded off by its stone walls. It is a very sunny lodging with a double south and east exposure. It benefits from a big plate glass window looking onto the garden.
It consists at ground floor :
- a kitchen opened on the dining room
- a dining room
- a lounge with fireplace, sofa bed ( 2 persons), armchairs, television, DVD player
- a WC
At first floor :
- 3 bedrooms (1 bed 140, 2x2 beds 90). Every bedroom arranges a wall cupboard closet.
- Bathroom (washing machine, dryer)
- Large garden of 1000m2 approximately (not closed) with garden furniture and barbecue.