IN FRONT OF THE SEA....
Non detached neo Breton with bright and inviting garden that can accommodate 8 people, sea views from every room, it is composed:
ON THE GROUND FLOOR :
* A master suite with sea view,
A bed of 160x200,
A large dressing
A bathroom: Italian shower with a 90x140,
A 80x180 bathtub
* A large fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, multifunction oven, dishwasher, induction hob, microwave, fridge freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, juicer, toaster and food processor...)
* A dining room for 8 people
* A first lounge with big screen satellite TV with DVD / Blu ray, games
* A wood stove (first blaze offered)
* A large south facing terrace wood making the entire width of the house overlooking the bay Kernic
* Sunbathing available with outdoor furniture, barbecue and large parasol.
* A large veranda, transformed into living room you will enjoy an exceptional view of the tip of the Brignogan Plouescat fishing port.
* Three spacious bedrooms with sea view for each.
* Two rooms consist of two beds 80X200 and the last with a bed of 160x200. They are equipped with large closets.
* Shower room upstairs includes a large walk-in shower, single washbasin and WC.
* Washing machine (10 kg)
* Dryer (8 kg)
* Iron and ironing board
Sheets provided and beds made before your arrival.
Cot and highchair available on request.
You can park easily in the property 4 cars behind the house.
Plouescat is a seaside resort, many activities are offered.
The sailing club can practice sailing (catamaran, optimist and dinghy), sea kayaking, sand yachting. School Kite surfing on the beach Keremma.
Swimming lessons are held in the morning in July and August at the house as well as aqua aerobics.
The beach is supervised in summer every afternoon by rescuers of the SNSM.
Possibility to practice tennis, golf, horseback riding ...
A very active association offers many movies to see in the cinema of Plouescat.
A Triathlon and Horse Racing have places every summer.
Plouescat The city center is 4.5 km, a free shuttle is set up every summer but one can also get there by bike (bike rental at the house).
A Plouescat, you will find many shops (butcher-caterer, bakers, supermarkets, hairdressers, beauty salon .....)
Every Saturday, a summer market is held around the halls of Plouescat.
Every summer, a bakery is open during the season. Creperie, pizzeria and bar tobacco press area are around 800 meters from the house.
A hundred meters, a food market is held every Thursday after 17 hours.
One can buy fish when the fishing boats return to port.
Down the beach, a restaurant ROCH AR MOR is open all year (book, favorite place).
Plouescat, it is easy to visit Brignogan Ménéhan (typical fishing village), Kerfissien, Moguériec, Roscoff Santec, St Pol de Léon, Carantec ...
can visit the island of Batz, ticket sales at the Tourist Office Plouescat.
You will be 45 minutes of Brest and Guipavas airport.