|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Built in 1795 and fully renovated in 2014 with taste and care. These Cottages are on a 1000M2 plot with heated pool and are rented together.
In the main house there is:
• An air conditioned Double bedroom (King size),
• An en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
• Large Living Room and dining room with cathedral fireplace
• Top spec designer kitchen
• Bathroom with shower and WC for swimming pool
A few meters away in the second house you will find:
• An air conditioned Twin bedroom (2 single beds)
• Separate bathroom with full bath and WC
• Snug/TV room (TV), cathedral fireplace with convertible high quality sofa bed (sleeps 2)
Off the main house there is a south facing full sized terrace with a fully automatic sunshade which takes full advantage of the views over Audrix, its valley and forests.
In the 1 Acre garden there is:
• A heated swimming pool with a paved sunbathing area and furniture.
• A shaded lawn area
• An original full sized stone bread oven (not yet working as we have a bit more work to do to restore the oven floor)
• Private heated pool (8m x 4m) newly renovated in 2014
• Pool may be heated for a supplement
• Washing machine
• Fridge freezer
• Internet access (WiFi) Included
• Garden furniture
• Onsite private parking
- Linen, towels and pool towels included
Internet service is for occasional holiday use - speeds can be slow not suitable for commercial use/streaming films etc.
• Pets not accepted
• No smoking in the houses
• This property is not adapted for children under 12 years old
Visit our website at http://www.lesambiancesperigourdines.com/en/
Peter is from Oxford England and Sylvie from the North of France. We have 2 teenage children. We have travelled extensively and have tried to make this property to a place that we would really like to stay. The highest standards of comfort and services are important for us.
Peter or Sylvie Rogers purchased this cottage in 2012
We fell in love with the unique stone building and the beautiful views. We were looking for properties in the Dordogne and were shown many dark houses and we came across this property where the main house is light and airy and where we could make it into our holiday home. A place of fun, calm and to recharge our batteries, but being close to a town.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 1 2017 - Aug 26 2017
7 night minimum stay
Aug 27 2017 - Oct 7 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
No Smoking in the Houses
Not suitable for Children under 12 years old