Great for Groups..... CEDAR RIDGE NASHVIILE!
About Robyn Bass
When I first walked in the front door, I cried. Real genuine tears as I knew we truly found our dream home. My husband Randy and I are the owners of this amazing home and we are happy to share it with you. You may ask, and I understand, why are you renting it? We recently became “empty nesters” and it is a large home for only 2 people. So, we decided other families or groups of work colleagues should have the opportunity to make wonderful memories in this home too! I moved to Nashville 26 years ago from Youngstown, Ohio where I grew up. I immediately fell in love with Nashville and the friendly nature of the people. I started out as a singer/songwriter (like a lot of people who move here) and instantaneously realized I liked recurring paychecks, so I moved forward in a new direction. I began my career in Music City in the hospitality industry and I never looked back. I am the owner of an events and destination management company and we host large groups of people from all over the world. We are Nashville experts and my company and I love making memories and one of kind experiences for everyone who comes to Nashville. There’s no better feeling than knowing you created a forever impression. My company does that everyday for groups and we can help you create memories that will last a lifetime. My roots are firmly planted here in Nashville and my love for family is a commitment both Randy and I share with our amazing teenage daughter Rachel. She is an aspiring singer/songwriter and it is exciting to live in a city where she can follow her dreams and we can be there supporting her every step of the way! (Yes. We go to every gig so if you want to join us, you can find her performances listed here at - rachelmccamy.com.
Robyn Bass purchased this House in 2017
Why Robyn Bass chose Joelton
Built in 2011, there is so much attention to detail to this 10-acre country estate! With 6 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms and 4775 square feet of space, we are the perfect destination for your group getaway, business retreat, wedding or family reunion! You will not be disappointed with the views, privacy and cozy charm this large house offers. It is an easy Uber or Lyft ride to downtown Nashville. And bonus, we can easily help arrange transportation for you!
What makes this House unique
This home boasts a large theater room, spacious outside heated swimming pool area with tons of covered patio seating, pergolas, custom cabinets, tons of granite counter tops in the huge kitchen, a wine refrigerator, a two-car garage, a playground and a tree house. The outside of Cedar Ridge holds many surprises! Search out the various spots on the grounds to sit in a glider and enjoy the gifts of nature waiting to be discovered!
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Allowed outside only. Please clean up debris
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Great spot for family reunion
This spacious home has everything- fully stocked kitchen, media room, game room, and pool. And chickens! Fresh eggs available every morning. We loved it!
Sharon - You guys were the best! Thank you for taking care of the house like it was your own. Please come back soon! ~Robyn Bass
Fabulous Vacation spot with Friends
From the first email to the departing well wishes on our journey home and everything in between Robyn and Randy were fantastic. Our group of 6 couples rented this property to end our trip in the Tennessee smoky mountains with a little R&R poolside in the afternoons so we could recoup after our adventure to Nashville each evening. This house offers so much, from the entertainment, kitchen supplies to the comfortable beds and homy feel not to mention all the extras! Hands down this was not just a great house, it was a great experience. They have thought of every detail and covered anything that one might need while staying here!
Best host ever!
Kim - Your kind words make us so happy! Thank you for treating our home like it was your own and I appreciated you even doing a couple loads of towels prior to your departure. Your group was a dream and you all are welcome back anytime!
The Perfect Getaway Location!
The photo's of this property don't do it justice. Everything and anything you could think to want, this home has. There are little touches/extras everywhere that just make the entire experience unique. Home is about 25 minutes from Nashville. We Uber'd one night and the rates were reasonable too and from. Property Manager has been great to work with, and is very responsive. Would book this property again without any hesitation!
Sonia - Looks like we need new photos! You all were wonderful. Thank you for all of your prompt communication and taking care of the home as if it were your own. ***** 5 stars for you and each one of your lovely ladies. You all are welcome back anytime!
Another great family vacation.
Our family totally enjoyed have a private pool. This was our seventh rented vacation home and our favorite one. Nice quiet neighborhood, well supplied house and friendly chickens.
We are so happy your family enjoyed our home, Jane. Thank you for the attention to detail you gave in cleaning the home after you left. You all are welcome back anytime!
Our family of 20 stayed here for my 60th and we couldn't have picked a better location. There was so much space and the location was perfect. Noone around and we were able to just relax and have a blast. Spent most of our time in the pool and by the firepit. A great place to make fabulous memories. And the owners are great. I cant think of one negative thing to say about Cedar Ridge. We will be back for sure.
Tamara - you all are welcome back anytime. Appreciate your kind words! So happy you enjoyed the fire-pit and pool. Looking forward to your return!
Incredibly well organized....family get together was best we have ever had!!!
Fabulous! Owner and manager thought of everything! Even called me to get ages of grandkids as they left gifts for them! Every drawer and cupboard was labeled which was extremely helpful
Makes our hearts happy that this was the best family get together you have EVER had! Happy you noticed the extras we do for our guests! You all are welcome back anytime! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN NASHVILLE
1. Hit the Hall — Kick off your Nashville experience with a day at the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum.The world’s largest popular music museum offers ever-changing exhibits featuring the legends of country music past and today’s hottest stars.
2. Ride the Row — Take a tour of Music Row and visit historic RCA Studio B, the famous recording studio where Elvis recorded more than 200 songs. Roy Orbison, Dolly Parton, Chet Atkins, Eddy Arnold, and many more recorded classic hits here. Not surprisingly, the heartbeat of Music City is driven by music — from country to classical. Tours of RCA Studio B depart daily from the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum.
3. Visit the Parthenon — In Nashville's Centennial Park, you’ll find the world’s only full-scale reproduction of the ancient Parthenon in Athens, Greece. The Parthenon houses an art gallery and museum as well as Alan LeQuire’s Athena Parthenos. Standing at almost 42 feet in height, Athena is the tallest indoor sculpture in the Western world.
4. Take in A Songwriters-In-The-Round Show — One of the most unique ways to hear music in Nashville is at a songwriter show.Typically called a “writers night,” songwriters are put somewhere they are not used to being — in the spotlight. Several singer/songwriters will play‘in-the-round’ as they sit on stage accompanied only by a microphone, a guitar,and their immense talent. These shows can be found in small, intimate clubs allover town, including the famous The Bluebird Cafe in Green Hills and downtown’s The Listening Room Cafe and the amazing talents of the songwriters at Nashville Backstage!
5. Get Artsy — Nashville's art scene is booming with art galleries, festivals, art crawls, and more. Be sure to head over to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Downtown 5th Avenue art galleries, OZ Arts, Cheekwood Estate & Gardens, the Wedgewood/Houston galleries, the First Saturday Art Crawl, Shakespeare in the Park, Fall Craft Fair, and more.
6. Nashville's Newest Sounds — Honoring musicians from stars to studio players that represent all genres of music,the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum is housed in the Nashville Municipal Auditorium. From Hank Williams, Sr. to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Motown to Southern Rock – there is truly some thing of interest to everyone. Pay homage to the Man in Black at The Johnny Cash Museum located on 3rd Avenue. Featuring the most comprehensive collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia in the world, this is THE Cash venue to visit for all ages. Just upstairs is The Patsy Cline Museum which holds never before seen artifacts from the songstress. Then stroll up to the George Jones on 2nd Avenue,which offers visitors an ever-before-seen look into the life and career of the musical icon. Also, you need to see Madame Nashville! The world-famous family friendly wax attraction will provide an interactive experience, allowing you to step into immersive iconic scenes and musical performances that cannot be found anywhere else.
7. Take a Timeless Journey — The Auditorium,also called the “Mother Church of Country Music,” has had artists as diverse as Elvis Costello and Patsy Cline perform on its legendary stage since 1892. You can take a backstage tour and record your own song in the Ryman studio. The stars of the Grand Ole Opry take the stage every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday night (at the Ryman Auditorium November-January; at the Grand Ole Opry House February-October) with guest appearances by the biggest names in music. With 90 years of history, the Opry is the world’s longest-running broadcast and shows no signs of slowing down.
8. Salute — Three U.S. Presidents call Tennessee home: Andrew Jackson, James K. Polk, and Andrew Johnson.You can revisit the past at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage: Home of the People’s President. Polk is buried on the grounds of the historic State Capitol building in downtown Nashville.
9. Visit Honky Tonk Highway — Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, Legends Corner, The Second Fiddle, The Stage, Layla’s Bluegrass Inn, and Robert’s Western World are all experts at serving up cool long necks and hot-country music. You never know who you’ll see in these Lower Broadway clubs in the shadow of the Ryman. Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Gretchen Wilson, Dierks Bentley,and other stars began their careers on Lower Broadway.
10. Special Events — Handmade crafts,music and food festivals, Tennessee Titans football, Nashville Predators hockey, beer festivals, and a variety of college sports are all on Nashville’s fall calendar. Music takes center stage with events like the Americana Music Festival, Full Moon Pickin’ Parties, and Corner. The Music City Food+ Wine Festival in September includes demonstrations from world-class chefs, tastings from local restaurants, wine and beer tastings, and more. In early November,“Country Music’s Biggest Night” comes to Nashville during the Country Music Association Awards.