At the foot of the mountain of Lure, Giono countryside, Châteauneuf-Val-Saint-Donat is in the heart of Provence countryside yet close to the Marseille-Gap axis and lets you enjoy the Provence countryside and villages but also Verdon gorges, Lake Serre-Ponçon and the pre-Alps.
The activities are numerous: hiking, cycling, climbing (Sisteron, Méouge Valley), gliding (Saint-Auban 10 kms), stargazing, tours, fishing, hunting, bowling, ... relax.
The house comprises:
- A fitted kitchen (fridge / freezer, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster)
- A dining room / lounge (TV, sofa-140)
- 2 bedrooms (1 x 1 bed 140, 1 with 2 beds 90cm).
- A bathroom with shower; separate toilet.
- A play "utility" (washing machine, iron and ironing board) -
and 2 terraces (1 discovery south side ouest16 m2 + 1 small covered terrace 7m2).
Beverages- small bar- bread and pizza takeaway in the village. All trade to 5 kms.