Gite Côte de Nacre 3 km from COURSEULLES SUR MER with all shops, located in the heart of the landing beaches of Ouistreham at the Pointe du Hoc (cemeteries allies of St Laurent-sur-Mer, Bayeux, Beny-sur-Mer and the Cemetery German from La Cambe).
Ideal for holidays or stays discovered with family or friends.
Many opportunities for historical visits (Peace Memorial in Caen - 18 km, the Museums of Bayeux - 17 km and Arromanches - 12 km), gastronomic or nature are available to you between walks, cycling tours and pleasant visits of our beautiful region with very rich cultural heritage.
- Mont-St-Michel at 1h30;
- Deauville at 1 o'clock;
- Honfleur at 1:30;
- Caen-Carpiquet airport at 15 minutes
Our cottage opens onto a garden with lawn on an area of 1000 m² and a closed courtyard.
You will have :
- on the ground floor :
- a fully-equipped kitchen ;
- a spacious and comfortable living room with satellite TV;
- a relaxation room
- a bathroom with walk-in shower
- upstairs :
- a bedroom with a 140cm bed
- a bedroom with two twin beds of 80;
- a bedroom with two twin beds of 70
- a child's bed and a baby chair
- a bathroom ;
There is also a barbecue.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information; we will be very happy to answer your requests. Banville