Saint-Philibert is a renowned seaside resort in the heart of the « Quiberon Bay ». The Islands of Belle Ile, Houat and Hoëdic are just a few kilometers away. Saint-Philibert benefits from a preserved nature: pond, sandy beaches, pine forests and many hiking trails. 5km from La Trinité and 7km from Carnac.
Common access with the neighbouring house.
The villa (105 qm) is about 800m. far from the center and 1km from the beach. Footpath to reach beaches at 150m.
Villa (105sq) - 5 rooms - 7 people – Sud/West exposure.
Entrance in the living room :
- Armchairs, sofa, TV. Dining room with access to the covered terrace of 15sq. (table, chairs)
- Opened kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave oven and fridge – laundry with fridge and washing-machine.
- 1 room with a bed (140cm), closet
- Shower room : sink, WC and Italian shower.
Upstairs : - 2 rooms with 1 bed (140cm) in each, closet
- 1 room : 1 daybed (130cm) + 1 baby bed.
- Shower room with a shower and a sink. – Separate toilet.
7 people . Parking spot.
400€ deposit. Extra charges to pay locally : electricity (20€/sem high season, according to consumption low season.
Pets not allowed.
Sheets and towels on demand (€13.10/double bed - €11/simple bed - €5/ towels kit)
Endcleaning to do itself or to pay.