- english, french
About Paul Hungler
Chalet Connemara is our family's vacation property. We love the Wakefield area and Gatineau park and skiing Sommet Edelweiss is an amazing family activity. We hope you family will enjoy your vacation as much as we do.
Paul Hungler purchased this Chalet in 2018
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great place to stay.
Great place! Beautiful surroundings and all the family enjoyed our stay.
Owner was very responsive to our concerns. Would stay there again if we have a chance.
Our family had an amazing time! So tranquil and relaxing. Very clean and comfortable.
Thank you so much for sharing your home with us. We hope to enjoy it again
The Sullivan/Raposo family
We had a great time! The chalet was very spacious and clean. Great location close to Wakefield.
Clean, spacious, and confortable.
Perfect for four couples.
The house is even better than the pictures! Very clean! The area is very nice, and beautiful!!! highly recommend!
Beautiful space, great location
We had a marvelous weekend at Chalet Connemara and would definitely return. It’s in a lovely wooded setting and features beautiful modern decor and amenities, with a bit of rustic charm as well. We loved the fireplace and hot tub. The master bedroom is fantastic. There was room to spare for our two families of four. And the owners were great to deal with.
• Gatineau Park – hiking, bicycling
• Skiing – cross-country and downhill (Sommet Edelweiss, Vorlage, Mont Cascades and Camp Fortune)
• Winter Tubing at Sommet Edelweiss
• Golfing (Golf Edelweiss, Golf Mont Cascades)
• Kayaking, skating on Lac Chip – walking distance from the Chalet
• Waterpark at Mont Cascades
• Camp Fortune Ski, Aerial Park and Ziplines
• Registered Massage Therapist, www.maryalisonrmt.com