Come and spend an authentic holiday on the island of Oléron, come to rest after your cure in the Rochefort thermal baths,
In an old traditional cellar of 45 m2 on 2 levels completely renovated located in Saint-Pierre d'Oleron - La Boirie, facing the old salt marshes, in a haven of peace and tranquility, calm assured even in July and August.
The house (reference FR5JX8AD) is located in a dead end leading to the old salt marshes, the terrace is facing due south and parking is provided for several vehicles. Possibility to eat at the water's edge.
Ideally located in the middle of the island, the house is:
- 10 minutes from the port of Cotinière (6km) - Wild Coast and its beaches,
- 10 minutes from the port of Perrotine (6km) - Beach of Boyardville coast face strong Boyard, Ile d'Aix and Ile de Ré,
- 5 minutes (1km) from the center of Saint-Pierre (Place Gambetta), shops and pedestrian streets,
- 5 mins from Super U and Leclerc, then
- 500 meters from the bike path,
- Easy access from the mainland.
The house is ideal for 4 people, has 6 beds: Two beds of 140 in mezzanine and a bed "BZ" (mattress 35 kg / m2 for a sleeping quality daily) in the DRC (duvets and pillows, bed linen and not included toiletries). It is equipped with a wood stove (wood available), ACOVA convectors, a Led TV 80 cm with satellite reception, a DVD player, a radio / K7 / Cd, a ceramic hob with oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, fridge with freezer and washing machine (laundry and softener included) .
At your disposal: 2 adult bikes (with backpack, inflator and anti-theft devices), garden furniture and parasol, DVD for children, books on Oleron, pétanque balls, board games, map of the island, tide times, binoculars to observe the birds of the marsh, equipment for fishing on foot.
- Heating in supplement period from October 15th to April 15th (weekly renting),
- WE rental possible 80 € per night (2 nights minimum) except school holidays.