This house is located in Charolais Brionnais, in a small village full of charm 71800 Châtenay.
In a green and bucolic environment, this stone farmhouse is located 500 m above sea level, it has a large fenced. The immediate surroundings of the Magdalene are characterized by rolling hills, green meadows bordered by hedges or stone walls, small trails. You can of course leave home for your walking or cycling.
If you like tranquility, walks, it will be perfect for you to gather with family or friends.
You can visit castles, villages (Semur en Brionnais), many Romanesque churches. (Paray le Monial, Cluny), the Venice Charolais ...
Located halfway between the North and the South of France.A half an hour South of Macon and a half hours north-west of Lyon.
We rent this family home recently. Gradually we transform the holiday farm outside of time while making it its charm. To bring your tribe to get together with friends, to spend magical moments in nature, bicycle or on foot. Just to live is essential.
it is possible to fish in the small pond of the property.
The house can accommodate up to 14 people but rather ideally between 8 and 12 people.
- The "Roaring Twenties room" with 1 double bed with duvet (160x200) + 1 cot / child up to 4 years
- The "bird room" with a double bed with duvet (160x200) + 1 single bed 80x200
- The "room Pimpernel" with 2 beds of 100x190
- "Chez Germaine" room with a bed 140x200
- The "travel room" with 2 beds with duvets 80x200 or 160x200 and 140x190 loft bed with duvet and a 120x180 bed
linens are not provided, if you want that you provide the possible 8 € per bed
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 large protected courtyard
- 1 large BBQ area