|Space||699 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
If you plan vacation or business trip in PARIS, be our guest in this unique duplex full of history, just a short walk from the Eiffel Tower (10 minutes) in the 15th arrondissement of Paris in the border of the 7th and the Champ de Mars.
This 65m2 three rooms ground and first floor duplex can comfortably accommodate 4 guests. Is featuring on the first flloor one bedroom + two single beds on an open mezzanine and on the ground a large living room with an open kitchen.
A nice story to tell: the ateliers d’artistes hosted engineers that designed la Tour Eiffel.
The building is unique, it was built by Eiffel at the end of the 19th century, to host engineers that created the Eiffel Tower. The “ateliers” were later converted into 4 loft style apartments. We have been leaving there for more than 10 years.
It was just fully renovated in fine Art Deco style: large white stained-glass windows (designed by famous artist Ronald Penell), furnitures and paintings.
- romantic and quiet, the independent bedroom has a large queen size bed (160x200) fitted with quality bed sheets, pillows and a duvet to guarantee a good night sleep. It has large storage spaces.
- the mezzanine is overlooking the living area and has two single beds (90x190) and a desk with an iMac;
- the fully equipped kitchen is circled with a bar opening on a large living area with a dining table for 6 and a lounge area with one sofa and two armchairs ;
- there are 2 bathrooms: the one downstairs with shower and toilet, the one upstairs with bath, toilet and washing + drying machines.
We are a family with 2 happy kids. We know the place, we live nextdoor!
Jean-Christophe purchased this apartment in 2014
- Location, location, location :-)!
- The building is unique, it was built by Eiffel at the end of the 19th century, to host engineers that created the Eiffel Tower. The “ateliers” were later converted into 4 loft style apartments.
- We are just finishing full renovation in fine Art Deco style: large white stained-glass windows (designed by famous artist Ronald Penell), furnitures and paintings
Many positives about this place the best being that we dealt only with the owner, Jean-Christophe. This apartment is well appointed and maintained and was a perfect fit for our family of four. Nice Grenelle neighborhood with everything you need within a couple minute radius. A short walk to the Eiffel and Champ de Mars and two metro stops nearby. We have rented through VRBO many times and I highly recommend this place. Thanks again Jean C!
Overall this property was great. It was spacious for my family of 4 and we enjoyed having 2 bathrooms. It's in a great location, near the Eiffel Tower, several bakeries and a Metro stop. We felt it was a safe neighborhood and nothing was misrepresented.
The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was for lack of communication, more or less. We knew the property didn't come with air-conditioning, however, in the middle of July this apartment is MISERABLY hot. After our first sleepless night, I emailed the owner who arranged for one fan to be delivered. It was still too hot. Miserably hot. I realize the owner does not control the weather, but being a Paris resident, they are fully aware of the conditions without any cooling.
Also, unlike other owners I've had that go above and beyond to be a "host" and offer suggestions, tips, guidance for your stay, we did not find that to be true with this property. They owners were very "hands off"; actually we never even met them, but instead checked in with the nanny and checked out with the grounds keeper. That additional touch can make a huge difference in your vacation, but again, that is not reflective of the property itself, but of our overall stay.
Everything was great and exactly as explained. The owners were very kind and helpful. The location was ideal. Close to trains, great food, great bakeries and of course the Eiffel Tower! I strongly recommend it.
The apartment is amazing, it has enough room for 4 or even 5 people. Kitchen is great. Two bathrooms are new and clean. The location is perfect, it is in walking distance from many attractions and in a very nice neighborhood. The owners are very sweet and go above and beyond to please their customers. Next time we will stay there again.
We stayed here last summer it was perfect!! On a quiet street, very cool and a short walk to the 69 bus which takes you to every major site in Paris.There is a small grocery 1 block away meat, cheese, and fresh bread. Jean and his wife couldn't have been nicer and there attention to detail made our stay memorable thank you!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 10 2017 - May 7 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$434.57|