Welcome to Villa Corossol!
A unique address to Digue, perfect for your group stays between friends, family, corporate or committee for internships (from 3 to 10 people): 150m² on two levels just for you with 3 bathrooms and a large fitted kitchen.
Strengths: Autonomy, calm, comfort, proximity to the beach and all amenities. Free Wifi
Travelers particularly appreciate the welcome and free transfer on the day of arrival; the large volumes, the woodwork, the typically Creole decoration, the large terrace and the succulent Creole meals of Marva.
You will like :
• Free transfers on arrival day
• The proximity of La Passe, the beach and shops Anse Réunion
• The location away from any standing water for fewer mosquitoes!
• The four air-conditioned rooms
• The large windows overlooking the terrace and tropical garden
• The shaded terrace
• American kitchen with washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, etc ...
• The large living area on the ground floor
• The 3 bathrooms with shower
• The 3 wc
• The ability to add cribs and high chair for baby
• The volume discounts based on the number of persons and nights *
* The site does not allow to include all rates, contact us for a personalized quote. Price shown is an average rate per night for 2 people.
If you need even more capacity of accommodation, La Villa Coco, located right next to the Villa Corossol, can accommodate between 2 and 6 people. You will find Villa Coco here under the name VILLA COCO
Location: At the southern entrance to the pass, 150m Anse Réunion.
You will find within 5 minutes of cycling:
• The beautiful beach Anse Réunion
• The Barclay's Bank with ATM 7/24
• Small supermarkets
• The center of the Pass with restaurants, bars, shops and tourist
• Clinic La Digue
There are less than 10 minutes of bike:
• The mythical beach Anse Source d'Argent
• The vast coconut grove and the ancestral factory of coconut oil Union Estate
The strengths of Villa Corossol, make it the ideal place to La Digue to enjoy the beaches, hikes, or for a night out to shop.
And also… :
• Cleaning and change of towels and bed linen (included) included
• Delicious and hearty Creole meals prepared on request: 20. 00 euros / person
• Bike rental: 100 SCR / bike / day
Some guides on Seychelles advise you not to spend a day or two on the island of La Digue ... What a pity! This little jewel is undoubtedly the finest and most attractive of the three main islands of the Seychelles archipelago.
The unspoilt nature of La Digue welcomes you in all its splendor: Idyllic beaches of white sand lined with coconut trees, granite rocks, lush rainforest intact and all shades of blue as an horizon.
The diguois welcome you with their legendary friendliness, which contributes greatly to the charm of La Digue. Good humor, smiles and shares are at the rendezvous! What do the "break" the most memorable of your life!
Finally, we need to know, La Digue Island is the least expensive. It is therefore interesting to make it your principal residence for your stay in the Seychelles. Praslin island is served daily and is only 15 minutes from the ferry. A return trip costing just 25 euros with Coco Cat or Cat Rose ... the calculation is quickly made!
Welcome to Paradise !