Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Jessen Review 5/14/2019
As I mentioned on the phone, you have a lovely home. However, I do not believe your home is in a condition for rental. I want to provide a list of things you could consider to make your home more suitable for rental:
1. ACCESS TO FRONT DOOR: Maintain the exterior of home; trim landscaping, mulch, repair front door access area around front side walk to eliminate water flooding of the side walk and access to the front door. Clean the front sidewalk of rocks, mud, water, sand and moss
2. DRIVE WAY: A warning should be posted on the rental regarding the slope of your driveway. You have to provide a clear path for guest to access the house, if front door access is not available.
3. GARAGE: Garage doors need to be in working order. Garage needs to be organized and cleaned. A clear path and access to the door to access the inside of the house needs to be available.
4. CLEANING OF HOME: Interior of home cleaning;
a. All bathrooms professionally cleaned
b. Personal items removed
c. Mold from showers removed
d. Floors mopped and dirt removed
e. Rugs cleaned and vacuumed
f. Pictures, light fixtures, furniture dusted
g. Kitchen countertops cleaned
h. Furniture professionally cleaned or replaced
i. Porch area floors mopped and furniture cleaned and dusted
5. REFRIDGERATOR: Cleaned and personal food removed. There was molding food in refrigerator.
My husband and I rented your home for our daughter’s graduation from Ole Miss. We brought our son, Mother, Aunt and Uncle. Pulling up to your home was shocking due to the driveway and lack of access to the front door. When we entered the garage there was not clear walk space for people to safely walk from the car to the inside of your home. We were greeted with a very dirty home, floors were dirty, furniture was heavily soiled to the point we did not feel comfortable sitting anywhere, the lovely porch we had planned to use was extremely dirty. The whole house was unmaintained and not the sort of home that should be rented.
The driveway, front side walk condition and garage situation was just a mess and posed a serious risk to everyone. The driveway was very slippery. I almost fell and my husband did fall. He was covered in mud, sand and moss mud. On May 13, 2019, I filed a claim with VRBO asking for a full refund. I apologize if this is offensive and course. My intent is to help you clearly understand my complaint and provide specific feedback if you choose to re-rent.