Welcome to “La Ferme de Louisa” a 150m2 country house in the Freyssinet, a village in the heart of the valley of Serre Chevalier between Le Monetier les Bains and La Salle les Alpes, at 1460 meters altitude. The house is located 3 minutes walk from the shuttle and can easily accommodate 10 people.
The house has been completely renovated in the summer of 2014 and offers the charm of an old farmhouse and modern comfort.
- A large vaulted living room with wood-burning stove, a second area with TV and a large dining table.
- A well-equipped kitchen with a large range cooker, plus a wood-burning stove and another dining table.
Microwave, toaster, orange squeezer, Nespresso machine, fondue set , dishwasher and even a bread machine are available.
- An utility room with a large fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble drier.
- 1 bedroom that sleeps 2-3 persons ; 1 bed (90x200) and 1 double bed (140x190) with en suite walk-in shower and a wash basin
- A separate WC.
Upstairs (there are 3 bedrooms)
- 1 bedroom, sleeps 4 people (1 bunk bed (90x200) and 1 double bed (140 x190) with en suite walk-in shower, wash basin and WC
- 1 Bedroom with double bed (140x190) with en suite bath shower, wash basin and WC.
- A large room with double bed (160x200) with en suite large walk-in shower, wash basin and WC.
Firewood is available, to light the stove in the living room and/or kitchen. It is included in the rental price.
A large entrance/ boot room, with ski shoe warmers and plenty of space to store jackets and all the ski stuff.
A secure storage outside for skis.
There are two-three private parking spaces.
The house is located in a hamlet with no through road and only 2 km from Le Mônetier les Bains and Salle Les Alpes (Villeneuve) (departures ski lifts).
At the heart of the largest ski resort of Serre Chevalier, which with its 250km of pistes up to 2800m altitudes guarantee each year outstanding skiing conditions and 300 days of sunshine per year.
In winter you can go in less than 5 minutes by free shuttle to the ski lifts of Villeneuve or Le Monetier les Bains. The shuttle stops 200m from the house at the bottom of the village. You can also go by car and park close to the lifts
The Guibertes, the hamlet across the road, is a starting point for cross-country skiing.
If you want to do snowshoeing, you can leave directly from the house.
In summer, the area offers many activities such as hiking, fishing, rafting, canoeing, via ferrata, climbing, paragliding, road bike or mountain biking. The ski lifts are working and you can even take the bikes to the summits.
Two mountain bikes are available.
The village is located on the south side of the valley and enjoys the sun until late afternoon.
The garden with its table and chairs offers a plancha and a barbecue, all also included in the rental price.