detached cottage, ideal to accommodate 6 people at the 1st floor of a renovated house at nine in 2016. It is located in the village of BIRKENWALD located 10km from Saverne and 30km of Strasbourg. The property provides a direct view of the park at the castle deer.
Come enjoy during a stay in Alsace, all the pleasures that our region offers: the Vosges, the ridge road, vineyards with its picturesque villages, the various castles (Haut-Barr, WANGENBOURG, Dabo, Nideck etc. ....), the arrow forest circuits by the Vosges club, bike paths along the Marne-Rhine canal, fitness trail 2 km, without forgetting our gastronomy and Alsatian wine road.
You have available, 5 km from the village, shops and markets of the region.
Our region offers:
- For an unforgettable evening, we recommend the fabulous shows at the Royal Palace in KIRRWILLER.
- For excitement, a day at the amusement park Europa Park, Germany.
- For nature lovers, a walk in the woods near the house.
We invite you to let yourself be lulled by the calm. Take the time to pause and open your senses; listen carefully to the songs of birds and the call of the deer. Rediscover the smell of nature, flowers and even that of the earth.
For the year-end holidays, discover our beautiful Christmas markets of late November to late December in the cities of Strasbourg, Colmar, Kaysesberg ...
Lives near the house we stay at any time at your disposal during your stay to answer your questions and guide you on the different attractions.
- Two bedrooms with double beds
- A bedroom with two single beds
- A large living room with flat screen TV and DVD player
- A dining room open to the kitchen
- Equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, hob, multifunction oven, microwave, coffee machine ...)
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- W. separate C.
- Private Parking places
- A green space with garden furniture, barbecue
- WIFI connection
- Towels provided
- Beds made on arrival
You come with a 'little bit' travel light! We can provide you free the necessary equipment (bed, high chair, changing mat ...) Thank you kindly identify property when booking.
We would like to inform you that our house is non-smoking and pets are not accepted. thanks for your understanding
The cleaning fee is 60 euros, optional at the end of the stay. (Tax, electricity and heating included)
It'll just put your luggage and you will feel naturally at home.
We also have a second cottage of the same capacity on the ground floor "The lodging of deer."
Looking forward to welcoming you
Chantal & Christian