Pleasant cottage in Grandcamp-Maisy, located in a quiet environment in the heart of the landing beaches, 700 meters from the fishing port, the beach and shops.
Cottage of 55 sqm in Garden Rez in a typical old house renovated, it can accommodate 6 people.
- HOUSE LINEN INCLUDED (bed linen, tea towels and towels)
- Living room with sofa bed (160x190) + TV
- Fitted and equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1 (1 bed 140x190) + TV
- Bedroom 2 (2 beds 90x190) + TV
- Bathroom (bath)
- Independent WC
- Parking, free WIFI
- Large private terrace with garden furniture
Every morning, you will be able to discover under the fish market the products freshly landed by fishermen (fish, crustaceans and shells).
At low tide, go in search of prawns, velvet swimming crabs, lobsters, winkles ... to enjoy a good seafood platter with family or friends on your south-facing terrace.
Discover the oyster beds nearby with retail.
For nature lovers, come and admire the flora and fauna of the Bay of Veys where the second largest seal colony in France is.
The village of Grandcamp-Maisy is an ideal starting point to visit the area, located between Omaha beach and Utah beach.
- 5 minutes from the tip of Hoc
- 15 minutes from the American cemetery
- 25 minutes from Bayeux (medieval town, Cathedral, Bayeux tapestry ...)
- And many sites and museums to visit, including Sainte-Mere-Eglise, Arromanches ...
The house is separated into 3 gites. One of 4 people, one of 6 people and one of 8 people. Possibility to rent the 3 cottages for groups.
The household must be done by the tenants before releasing the house, otherwise, a cleaning fee of 80 euros will be paid on site during your stay.