Pretty detached stone house on two levels in the ancient hamlet of Metato, hamlet of Camaiore (LU).
On the ground floor there is a spacious kitchen with all the comforts (refrigerator, freezer, electric oven, microwave, coffee machine) and a bright living room with fireplace, digital terrestrial television, stereo and sea view.
On the first floor there is a large triple room, a bathroom with shower and amenities and a double bedroom with sea view.
Both rooms come with digital terrestrial television.
The entire house is furnished in Tuscan classical style and is complete with linens, crockery and soaps.
A wifi line is active throughout the property.
Externally the garden also develops on two levels
- the top is equipped with a small storage room, a wrought iron porch with a large table for the meals and barbeque area and a solarium area and a whirlpool pool, all with beautiful sea views (the flooring of this level is partially in grass and stones and partly in wood);
- the lower part has a delightful stone terrace with wood-burning oven and a more intimate and collected meals area, also with a wonderful sea view.
The solarium area features sun loungers and typical American Adirondack chairs.
The house is located at the beginning of the village of Metato: this is equipped with a large parking place from which the house is easily accessible on foot and from which it is within walking distance.
Although in direct contact with other homes, the house and garden are secluded and very quiet and are particularly suitable for families, even with small children.
The village of Metato has trails of uphill, sometimes even steep, therefore not suitable for elderly and disabled people.
Pets are allowed only after direct arrangements with the owners and at their discretion.
- baby bed on request (free of charge)
- baby high chair on request (free of charge)
- twice-weekly housekeeping (payable)