When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Direct beachfront location with views of Molokai, Lanai and the Pailolo Channel
Oceanfront swimming pool
View dolphins, sea turtles and humpback whales in winter
Spectacular sunsets & cooling ocean breeze - sleep to the sound of the surf
Basic rates for 4 guests - maximum occupancy of 6 guests
• Spectacular Beachfront Location
• Sandy Beach with Snorkeling & Surfing
• Oceanfront Pool
• Panoramic Views with Incredible Sunsets
• 2 Oceanfront BBQs
• Whales during Winter Season, Rainbows & Turtles year round
• Free On-Site Parking
• Walk to Restaurants & Stores
• Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
• Elevator Access to all Condos
This condo was absolutely fabulous. Hands down, the best thing about this condo was the 'pay it forward' atmosphere. We cooked/Bbq'd the whole week because the kitchen had *everything*...and not just the normal plates, pots, pans, but spices, condiments, you name it. Coolers and beach maters were available for beach trips; flashlights for lava tube exploring; complete snorkeling sets outfitted the whole family; binoculars were great for just sitting on the lanai watching the ocean activities. Beyond that, the condo is elegantly and tastefully furnished, well-maintained, and in a fantastic, lush-landscaped location with easy access to the community pools and shops just up the street. We found it to be well located to everything we wanted to do and a great home-base. Finally, reserving the condo and use of the site was easy and convenient and Charles' t
Nohonani Unit #403 was lovely!! The views from the lanai were wonderful. The kitchen is very small but well equipped except that they need a new can opener!! It was very comfortable for our family of 5, and we all thoroughly enjoyed dining on the lanai for every meal. We also enjoyed walking to Bad Ass Coffee in the morning as well as going to the Farmer's Market. The location of the complex is perfect!! WE have stayed in the complex before and we would certainly stay again. Mahalo for a lovely and memorable stay in Maui...
This is a great place to stay. Fantastic views of the Lagoon and beach.
Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great holiday.
This is such an awesome comfortable place will stay again! Highly recommend to everyone. Close to shopping and Lahaina . Quite and fully stocked. The big welcome basket was a nice surprise!
We had a wonderful time at your beautiful Condo, the welcome basket was very much appreciated by our party of 6 and the local turtle who came to visit every day was very much a highlight, he or she even swam underneath me one day. Plenty of things to do and see while on this beautiful Island and especially the Ziplining that we participated in was fabulous. All in all I would thoroughly recommend this location and accommodation to anyone wishing to have a relaxing holiday with beautiful scenery to enjoy. Trish Baker
Rented this 3 bed / 2 baths condo for a family vacation in October 2015. The location is simply fantastic, directly on the waterfront and the beach; the views of the sunsets are simply magnificent right from your lanai.
The unit was recently partly-remodeled and though a bit small, was very comfortable for 5 people. A well equipped kitchen permitted to cook on site and plenty of amenities are available at the unit, ranging from beach towels to pool toys, cooler to lawn chair, etc. The in-unit laundry was also very convenient. The welcome basket was a very appreciated touch upon check-in.
Beds were very comfortable and the unit was quiet - at least we never heard any neighbours (more on noise below). You will also get to see sea turtles coming on the beach at night, a nice treat.
There were a few things that took away from perfection:
1) There is no A/C in the unit. I understand that A/C isn't common in most Maui condos, but being on the 4th and 5th floor (this unit is over 2 floors) made the rooms feel quite warm, despite all the fans running and the windows being wide-opened, which leads to...
2) Having the windows opened mean you WILL hear the LOUD waves crashing on the beach. For us, that was great as we all love some white noise to go to sleep to, but others could very well be quite annoyed by this (frankly, it is loud... but soothing at the same time);
3) WiFi is provided in the unit, but it was simply awful, with a range of about 5' from the router/modem and the speed similar to dial-up; I believe there must be something wrong with the hardware as it just wasn't right. Though on vacation, we sometimes have to submit something for work or school and in this day and age, Internet is quite hard to do without.
This condo is about a 45 minute drive to the airport, 10 minute drive to downtown Lahaina and RIGHT on a beach :) There are some restaurants and basic shops within a few minutes walk.
I would recommend this place but with understanding of the caveats mentioned.
We were very impressed with this property. We are 3 retired couples from Utah on a dream vacation and this condo really filled our needs. We cooked many of our meals in the kitchen, which was very well equipped, even beautiful stoneware to serve on. The views, beach, and surrounding areas are great. We spent time on the lanai watching the waves, sun sets and rises, and schools of fish. Very comfortable and clean. Maholo