This stylish and artistic townhouse is located in Whistler Village (walk everywhere!). We have lots of extras, including your own private forest-facing hot tub, four new bicycles, free parking for multiple cars, acoustic guitar, and much more. Our home is family-friendly, and this is one of the few properties that's in the walkable Village area AND is quiet at night (we don't hear any of the late-night pub/club noise that's common in the Village). Our townhouse is ground level so you can easily bring your ski gear/strollers/etc inside. Features:
• Relax in your own private hot tub on the forest-facing patio (new Beachcomber model)
• Explore Whistler on our 4 new bicycles: Ride our Giant-brand bikes on the paved cycling paths through the woods or to the nearby lakes (Available May-October, for flat trail use only).
• Sleep soundly on the King bed in master bedroom, Queen + double bunk bed in the second bedroom, and a Queen leather sofabed in the living room
• Play the acoustic guitar in the living room
• Watch the 55" Smart TV with cable tv, sports channels & netflix (plus another TV in the master bedroom)
• Free underground parking for multiple vehicles
• Walk everywhere from our fantastic location in Whistler Village (we're located at Main Street & Northlands Blvd). We're centrally located, and it's quiet at night when you want to sleep (no pub/club noise that you'd hear on the village stroll).
• Easy access to this ground-level townhouse with no stairs, so you can bring ski gear, strollers, etc inside easily.
• Play the Xbox with 2 controllers, a wide variety of games/Kinect
• Cook a gourmet meal in the well-stocked kitchen
• Wirelessly play your favourite tunes on the Bose Soundbar
• Sleep soundly with the white noise machines in the bedrooms in case you have a baby (or even an adult who's a light sleeper)
• Grill on the BBQ and relax outside on the patio set for two
• Use our all-new appliances, including front-loading washer/dryer
• Kids can play in the beautiful lagoon courtyard in our complex (very family-friendly)
• Kids can use our balance bike (ages 2-5)
• Use the beach/park blanket for outings to the nearby lakes (a 30 minute walk or 10 min. bicycle ride), easily accessible from the paved 'Valley Trail' or the wooded trail.
• Bedroom shades block 95% of light for those adjusting to new time zones
• Walk to ski lifts (8 min. walk) or take the free shuttle that stops outside our townhouse (1-2 min ride).
• Dry your gear quickly with the glove/boot dryer
• Get cozy under the faux fur blankets on the King & Queen beds (from Nov-April)
• We are a fully legal vacation rental with special municipal zoning for VRBO - no surprises here!
We can accommodate up to 8 people, but this total would include children as part of the capacity because it would be a tight fit for 8 adults (6 adults max please). Reservations with more than 6 people have a small fee per night to reflect additional cleaning/laundry costs (you can see this by entering the total number of people on your reservation).
Please note that we have a rental agreement for all vacation renters to sign, and a copy of ID is also required in order to protect against credit card fraud. Thank you! :)