This stylish and artistic townhouse is located in Whistler Village (walk everywhere!). We have LOTS of extras, including your own private hot tub beside the forest, free parking for multiple cars, acoustic guitar, and much more! Our home is family-friendly, and this is one of the few Village properties that's in the heart of the action AND is quiet at night (we don't hear any of the late-night pub/club noise that's common on the Village Stroll). Our townhouse is ground level so you can easily bring your ski gear inside. Features:
• Relax in your own private hot tub on the forest-facing patio: new, high-end Beachcomber model
• Play our acoustic guitar in the living room
• Stretch out on the King bed in master bedroom, Queen + double bunk bed in the second bedroom, and a Queen leather sofabed in the living room
• Watch the 55" Smart TV with cable tv, sports channels & netflix
• Free underground parking for multiple vehicles
• Walk everywhere from our fantastic location in Whistler Village (we're located at Main Street & Northlands Blvd). We're centrally located, and it's quiet at night when you want to sleep (no pub/club noise that you'd hear on the village stroll).
• Easy access to this ground-level townhouse with no stairs, so you can bring ski gear, strollers, etc inside easily.
• Play our Xbox with 2 controllers, a wide variety of games and Kinect
• Cook a gourmet meal in our well-stocked kitchen
• Wirelessly play your favourite tunes on the Bose Soundbar
• Sleep soundly with the white noise machines in the bedrooms in case you have a baby (or an adult who's a light sleeper)
• Grill on the BBQ and relax outside on the patio set for two
• Use our all-new appliances, including front-loading washer/dryer
• Kids can play in the beautiful lagoon courtyard in our complex
• This is a great family-friendly townhouse complex, and there are lots of nearby parks, playgrounds, and places to explore.
• Kids can use our balance bike for toddlers (ages 2-5)
• Use our beach/park blanket for outings to the nearby lakes (a 30 minute walk or 10 min. bicycle ride), easily accessible from the paved 'Valley Trail' or the wooded trail.
• Walk to ski lifts (8 min. walk) or take the free shuttle that stops outside our townhouse (1-2 min ride).
• Use our glove/boot dryer to dry your gear quickly
• Get cozy under our faux fur blankets on the King & Queen beds (from Nov-April)
We can accommodate up to 8 people, but this total would include children as part of the capacity because it would be a tight fit for 8 adults (6 adults max please). Reservations with more than 6 people have a small fee per night to reflect additional cleaning/laundry costs (you can see this by entering the number of people on your reservation).
Please note that we have a rental agreement for all vacation renters to sign, and a copy of ID is also required in order to protect against credit card fraud. Thanks! :)