In quiet hamlet, 7 km from Argentat, we discover this beautiful house of character with panoramic views of the mountains and valleys, ranging in clear weather, to the mountains of Auvergnes.
In typical style of the region of Corrèze, the property of 1100 m2 has more of an arbor giving you the opportunity to eat outside, a working well and a bread oven.
The house comprises the ground floor, a beautiful living room with open plan fitted kitchen, lounge with fireplace (inglenook) on ground in traditional adobe, a bathroom and a room (with sofa, convertible to bed). The upper floor has three bedrooms (two with two single beds and two bunk beds), a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Total: 4 beds for adults and two children beds, a folding bed for baby.
In the basement there is also a basement with laundry space.
Living area: 130 m2.
Activities and sights of the region:
- walks, hiking, barge on the Dordogne (1-7 km), canoeing, mountain biking, flat delta, swimming at the lake with sandy beach "Etang de Miel" (12 km)
Ideally located for the discovery of the heritage of the Dordogne Valley (Rocamadour, The Padirac Gouffre, the most beautiful villages of France as Collonges-la-Rouge and Turenne, the waterfalls of Gimel, the Towers of Merles, ...)
- Tours of Merle (11 km)
- Collonge-La-Rouge (20 km)
- Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne with its abbey of the 9th (20 km)
- Beautiful caves of Almost (40 km)
- Prehistoric Caves of Wonders in Rocamadour (60 km)
April-May and Sept-Oct EUR 580.-/week
June-August EUR 680.- / Week cleaning included.