Highly recommended luxury one bedroom apartment with all the facilities to make a great holiday. Situated less than a mile's walk from the famous Croisette and Palais des Festivals in Cannes
1.5km from Beach
500m from Bar
1.5km from Restaurant
1.5km from Supermarket
Luxurious 1 bedroom apartment - Cannes
The nearest airport is Nice (15 miles), alternatively Toulon Airport (65 miles), Genoa (100 miles)
Property Sleeps 4
Reception Rooms 1
Bath Rooms 1
WC or Toilets 1
It has a fully-equipped kitchen with electric oven, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and washing machine.
The apartment has its own private parking space in the gated car park, in front of the apartment block.
The nearest shops are within a five minute walk.
Tennis is available at the Cannes Tennis Club, which is about a 10-minute walk away, behind the Martinez Hotel.
* Type of Property - apartment
* Location Type - beach
* Living Room - double-size sofa bed, coffee table, TV, cable TV box, DVD player and small DVD library, sliding French doors on to private garden.
* Dining Area - large rectangular dining table, four dining chairs, floor lamp, and table lamp
* Kitchen - electric oven, electric hob, toaster, kettle, washing machine, extractor hood, stainless-steel sink, numerous fitted units, and a refrigerator/freezer
* Bedroom - two beds
* Bathrooms - one
* Entertainment - DVD, CD player, TV
* Outside - private garden, swimming pool and communal gardens
Cannes Vacation Rental
Additional property details
The 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment with terrace is on the ground floor, in a residence called Le Graziella, situated on Ave Lattre de Tassignay in Cannes.
The apartment is approximately 60 sq m (+20 sq m of private garden) and has south-west exposure. It is air-conditioned. There is an intercom system, and an elevator. A parking space is also available in the private car park.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year.
The living room is furnished with a double size sofa bed, and a rectangular dining table seating 4. For your entertainment there is a TV, a VCR, a DVD, and a stereo with CD player. A French window opens onto the private garden.
Outside is a seating for 4, if you wish to have lunch / dinner outside.
The fully equipped kitchen has a refrigerator / freezer, an oven, electric induction hotplates, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee maker, a dishwasher, and a washing machine.
The master bedroom has two single beds which can be joined together to make a double bed, nightstands with table lamps and a large built-in closets.
Bed & bath linens can be provided as an optional extra.
* Suitability - families and children
* Local activities - beach, restaurants, water sports, sightseeing, shopping, and nightlife
* Location - the residence is located about 1300 meters from La Croisette.
* Nearest Airport - Nice (35 kilometers) time is one hour
* Nearest Beach - Cannes (100 metres away
* Cannes is a major train terminus in France. The trains leave for Nice every ten minutes in the morning, then throughout the day every 15 minutes to half hour. The train ride from Cannes to Nice is 30-to-45 minutes depending on if you take a commuter train or not. From Cannes you can travel by train to Aix en Provence, Marsaille, Nice, Monaco, Italy, virtually all of France, and Europe.
* The train station is about a ten-to-15-minute walk from our apartment.
DESTINATION INFORMATION -
* The Croisette, in Cannes, is where the rich and famous meet. * The Croisette is where many of the famous fashion houses have their boutiques such as Chanel, Hermes, Versace, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Yves St. Laurent * There are several casinos in Cannes. They are all located near to the beach and can be found at the Princess Stephanie Hotel, at the Palais des Festival and at Palm Beach. Our one bedroom apartment is situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood, just a few steps from the centre of activity (1.40 kilometres from the Palais des Festivals). It takes about 10 minutes on foot to walk to the beach and there is a bus stop right outside the door of our residence. Why not start planning your holiday right now??? Here is an idea for a one-day itinerary! Breakfast in Cannes... lunch just over the border in Italy... and dinner in Monte Carlo - you can be back in Cannes the same night.
The apartment has its own private parking space, in the gated car park in front of the apartment building, which can be reserved for our guests. The haunt of the rich and famous, Cannes is the Riviera home of glitz and glamour. Its boutiques are elegant and exclusive, its casinos are places in which to be seen. The famous Grand Boulevard de la Croisette is perfect for an evening stroll past the famous gardens and palm trees. Running westward from Mentons citrus gardens, past the modern towers of Monte Carlo, through arty Nice and stylish Cannes, the Riviera reaches St Tropez via the perfume town of Grasse and the pine scented forest of Juan-les-Pins, the Roman resort of St Raphael and fashionable Frejus.