|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
· Stay in Kahana, the center of the above 5 best WEST MAUI locations, and close to all the fun and sun activities.
· Pohailani Oceanfront Studio #211, Sept'07 Remodeled, Air Conditioned, 12 feet from the ocean building, spectacular view
· Much more affordable than hotels
. Ideal for Honeymooners
· Private 2nd Floor (no elevator)
· After a great day at our famous beaches, relax with your favorite drink and enjoy a beautiful sunset from your lanai.
Tired of fighting the restaurant crowds for a window seat? Your amazing view from your lanai includes sunsets, whales, rainbows, and the neighboring islands of Molokai’ and Lanai’.
SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY: Use your fully-equipped kitchen or our gas barbecues, picnic tables and tropical gardens.
· We are adjacent to Kahana Beach, a small sandy beach which appears and disappears based on tide. The beach does get broader further down. When the waves are up – surf, when they are down, kayak.
· Go for a private midnight swim.
· Sleeps 4 guests. Reserved car parking. Cable TV, internet access, two swimming pools and a tennis court. Laundry room on site.
· Linens, ironing board and iron, towels and beach towels..
· Walk to Grocery stores/ Restaurants/ Craft shops/ Hair and Nail Salon and Spa.
· Just minutes from Ka’anapali - one of Hawaii’s best beach and shopping areas.
· A small walk to fine dining at KAHANA GATEWAY - Angus Steakhouse, Hawaiian Village Coffee, Fish and Game Brewing Co., even Mcdonalds for the kids and Craft shops, Most offer take-out and some even deliver.
· 5 minutes from our small Kapalua Airport (Inter Island flights only).
· Rental Cars available from all airport locations.
· Activities (on site and nearby):
· Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants,
· Rafting, Kayaking, Sailing, Boating, Waterskiing, Surfing, Parasailing, Shelling, Swimming.Snorkeling/Diving, Windsurfing, Whale-watching tours, Biking, Museums, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Fitness Center/Gym, Health/Beauty Spa, Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Horseback Riding.
Please note Calendar is not updated as we have similar condos in this complex, please email for availability.
My wife and I spent 6 days here in mid June and it was awesome. The view was really special...We saw turtles from our lanai every afternoon and the sunsets were perfect. The location was great for us since we wanted to explore the west Maui beaches and yes you are literally only 12 feet from the ocean. We were grateful for the condiments in the frig...made using the BBQ very easy. One last thing worth mentioning is the reserve parking...never having to look for a place to park was choice and appreciated. Hope to come back again.
I enjoyed the location. Not far from Ocean Trail walk and several beaches. Also, there are many local restaurants to get take out and enjoy the view and sunset from balcony. I learned after the 2nd night to close the windows by the bed to cut done on noise of traffic and waves hitting the sea wall. I enjoyed having the slider open every night. Was lucky did not need the air conditioner, but one night. This is very nice size place for a studio and very quiet. I was in bed by 9 and never heard a noise. The found the issues with the very small ants to not be an issue if eating on the balcony. I even went out there for breakfast. Very private.
There was a very nice beach a short walk. Just 2 properties away.
I will probably stay there again is I go back to Maui. I had a great visit. You do need a rental car for this property. Favorite restaurant was the Fish Market that was 5 minute drive. Also, found best prices was the farmers market and Times supermarket. Best memory sitting on balcony watching for whales. Heard one breached on the day I did the Hana tour (recommend Valley Isle Excursions for this tour, goes all the way around). Also, whales watches (recommend Pacific Whale Foundation).
We stayed at this place during September for 4 days. It was a very beautiful experience. If we go to Maui again, we will definitely stay here.
The views from the balcony are just amazing. You get to see a beautiful sunset right from it. They have two nicely arranged tables (with scented candles) for you to sit and enjoy evenings.
The kitchen is very well equipped - we cooked Indian food for 4 days without having to purchase any utensil. When we went, there were also a few essentials like salt, pepper etc.
The bathroom is a little small (and does not have a tub) but they have a pool to make up for it. But leave it all - the ocean water hitting against the compound wall - it was thrilling. The water even gets sprinkled into the balcony occasionally.
The washer and drier are on the opposite side of the road (buildings on both sides of the road belong to the same complex). You have to carry some quarters! Also, the parking spot is conveniently right next to the stair-case to get to the room.
Overall - a very nice stay. Thank you!
This place was outstanding! Tidy, cosy, great location and a balcony that is hard to step away from! Watch the sea turtles from your balcony or jump I'm the ocean with them! Beach access just steps away from the condo. Has everything you need. Bed feels like a cloud! So comfy!! Would recommend a rental car to get around. Close to Lahaina and grocery stores etc. We didn't want to leave and will definitely stay there again if we go back to Maui!
We just came back from a 9 night vacation. Wonderful place! Quiet, everyone very friendly. Hope to return again.
Jim and Rachael
We have stayed the Pohailani Condo that is about 20 feet from the ocean for a month each year for the last 4 years and have plans to be there again in 2014. We love it! It is comfortable, clean and is a great location. The lanai is the BEST EVER!! We spend many hours watching whales, turtles and we enjoy the sun set every evening over the island of Lana'i. You can find lots of interesting things to do nearby - snorkeling, beach walks and a small strip center are near.
The owners and caretakers of the unit are very kind and accomodating. We have found this to be our favorite spot to enjoy God's beautiful creation!
CALENDER IS NOT UPDATED, PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY...
Rates are subject to change, until a reservation is confirmed. Please visit our website mauioceanrentals for our terms and conditions. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT $250 to $500 REQUIRED IN SOME CASES.
Rates from $115 to $175/night + 13.42% tax
EMAIL FOR SPECIALS & ACCURATE RATES AS RATES BASED ON NUMBER OF NIGHTS/GUESTS BOOKED...
$80 one time cleaning fee + tax for less than 7 nights booking
Minimum deposit $300/week - The balance is due 30 days before check-in date
Deposit refundable 31 to 61 days -cancellation fees apply. Visit mauioceanrentals for more details/our policies