About the property
- Mobile Home376 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
35m², covered terrace with garden furniture, 1 bedroom, comfortable, well equipped
Camping La Truffière *** is located in the Regional Park of Causses du Quercy, next to one of the most beautiful villages in France: Saint Cirq Lapopie and the river Lot.
- On the spot: a heated outdoor swimming pool, opening of beginning mail at the end of September,
- 5 minutes by car: access to the public beach with supervised swimming,
- 15 minutes by car: beaches on the banks of the Célé Valley.
Animations in July / August:
- For children from 6 to 12 years old: treasure hunt, activities manulles, treasure hunt...
- During the day: organization of visits, hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding...
- Nearby: canoeing, caving, climbing, canyoning ...
- Restaurant overlooking the pool,
- Small grocery store,
- Bread and pastries from May to mid-September,
- Free shuttles between the village of Saint Cirq Lapopie and the campsite 4 times a day in July / August ...
35m² chalet for 2/4 people, composed of a kitchenette, a living room with a dining area and a sofa bed for 2 people, a bedroom with a double bed, a bathroom with shower and WC, and a covered terrace.
The chalet is equipped with a 2 ring hob, fridge, coffee maker, a toaster and all utensils.
Pillows and blankets are provided (optional linen).
The terrace has a garden lounge.
Playground for children: yes
Children's animation: in July / August
Family entertainment: in July / August
Guest Pets Allowed: 2. 50 € / day / pet - Only one pet per rental - Dogs cat. 1 and 2 forbidden (not allowed in the panoramic chalets)
Deposit (in supplement): 300 € / accomodation
Charges (extra charge): heating: 31. 50 € / week or 4. 50 € / night
Distance to lake / river: 5km
Baby Kit: 10 € / stay (subject to availability)
Laundry: 4. 50 € / machine
Bed linen: 6. 50 € / bed (disposable sheets)
Towels: 4 € / person
Final cleaning: 30 € / hour
Pool: outdoor heated (open from early May to late September, depending on weather)
Restaurant: open only in the evening from early June to late August
Tourist tax (surcharge): 0. 45 € / day / person over 18 years
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Car Access Paris 576 km A6b - A10 - A71 - A20 (exit 54-58) Bordeaux 274 km A62 - A20 (exit 54-58) Toulouse 110 km Train Access - Line Paris - Toulouse déservant stations of Cahors - Gourdon - Souillac - Line Paris - Rodez déservant stations Gramat and Figeac Access by Plane - Toulouse Blagnac International Airport - Brive Airport Rodez