Camping La Truffière *** is located in the Regional Park of Causses du Quercy, next to one of the most beautiful villages in France: Saint Cirq Lapopie and the river Lot.
- On the spot: a heated outdoor swimming pool, opening of beginning mail at the end of September,
- 5 minutes by car: access to the public beach with supervised swimming,
- 15 minutes by car: beaches on the banks of the Célé Valley.
Animations in July / August:
- For children from 6 to 12 years old: treasure hunt, activities manulles, treasure hunt...
- During the day: organization of visits, hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding...
- Nearby: canoeing, caving, climbing, canyoning ...
- Restaurant overlooking the pool,
- Small grocery store,
- Bread and pastries from May to mid-September,
- Free shuttles between the village of Saint Cirq Lapopie and the campsite 4 times a day in July / August ...
35m² Chalet for 5 persons with a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with three beds including a bunk, a living room, a kitchenette, a bathroom with shower and WC.
Chalet consists of a kitchen equipped with 3 burners hob, refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster. Blankets and pillows provided.
Playground for children: yes
Children's animation: in July / August
Family entertainment: in July / August
Guest Pets Allowed: 2. 50 € / day / pet - Only one pet per rental - Dogs cat. 1 and 2 forbidden (not allowed in the panoramic chalets)
Deposit (in supplement): 300 € / accomodation
Charges (extra charge): heating: 31. 50 € / week or 4. 50 € / night
Distance to lake / river: 5km
Baby Kit: 10 € / stay (subject to availability)
Laundry: 4. 50 € / machine
Bed linen: 6. 50 € / bed (disposable sheets)
Towels: 4 € / person
Final cleaning: 30 € / hour
Pool: outdoor heated (open from early May to late September, depending on weather)
Restaurant: open only in the evening from early June to late August
Tourist tax (surcharge): 0. 45 € / day / person over 18 years